Author Topic: Pentagon leaks reveal Biden's Ukraine war lies and what may happen next  (Read 493 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Pentagon leaks reveal Biden's Ukraine war lies and what may happen next

President Joe Biden’s public pronouncements about the war in Ukraine ring hollow in light of the recently leaked intelligence documents. Congress and the American people must demand accountability, truth and not more lies before we are led into another war or something much worse.

Unfortunately, the mainstream media have twisted the story about the allegation that a 21-year-old National Guardsman leaked finished intelligence products on gaming internet sites. They myopically focus on the leaker, his crime and not on the substance of the leaked material in order to protect President Joe Biden. However, we need to ask whether the president is lying about our role in the war in Ukraine, which could have grave consequences for us all..................

................It could be President Biden is lying about our role in the Ukraine war much as past presidents lied.  Certainly, some of the leaked intelligence suggests the war in Ukraine isn’t going as swimmingly as Biden and his administration have suggested.
Gen. Jack Keane challenges leaders’ doubts on Ukraine Video

Unfortunately, Biden’s apologists in the mainstream media focus on the leaker. That’s really only a small part of the broader story. If in fact the young Airman arrested is found guilty of leaking, he will pay a price.  However, the real story is the content of the material shared across the internet. Does it paint a different story than what the Biden administration has told the American people? Is President Biden lying to the American people and if so, why?

The fact is many, if not most, of the products shared about the Ukraine war are finished intelligence reports, which paint a very different picture from that which the Biden administration broadcasts.

We should ask: What’s the truth? Is America more directly involved in the Ukraine war than previously reported? Are American troops fighting Russians? Is the Biden administration purposely draining our weapons arsenals to favor the Chinese? Can Ukraine really win the war against giant Russia? There are so many questions left unanswered..................

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/pentagon-leaks-bidens-ukraine-war-lies-happen
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Kamaji

Uh, no, the focus should be on the leaker and how a junior airman in the IT function - allegedly a systems and hardware management function - managed to get eyes-on on the contents of sensitive intelligence documents, and how he managed to get images of these documents out.

Stores like Macy's require staff that bring in hand bags to use see-through plastic bags for security purposes - cuts down severely on the DIY employee "discount" problem - and I see no reason why young IT staffers with access to sensitive intelligence-related systems should not undergo a similar process in the digital sense.  No digital items in or out of the workplace - everything the enterprising junior IT airman should need to perform his duties should be provided within the secure environment, so nothing digital goes in, and nothing digital comes out, and all communications from within (email, sms, etc) subject to comprehensive real-time analysis.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Uh, no, the focus should be on the leaker and how a junior airman in the IT function - allegedly a systems and hardware management function - managed to get eyes-on on the contents of sensitive intelligence documents, and how he managed to get images of these documents out.

Stores like Macy's require staff that bring in hand bags to use see-through plastic bags for security purposes - cuts down severely on the DIY employee "discount" problem - and I see no reason why young IT staffers with access to sensitive intelligence-related systems should not undergo a similar process in the digital sense.  No digital items in or out of the workplace - everything the enterprising junior IT airman should need to perform his duties should be provided within the secure environment, so nothing digital goes in, and nothing digital comes out, and all communications from within (email, sms, etc) subject to comprehensive real-time analysis.

Disagree; the focus should be on the BRANDON CRIME FAMILY!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Why do we have Federal whistleblower protection laws?