Author Topic: Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp urges Republicans to move on from election fraud claims: '2020 is ancient hi  (Read 3251 times)

Offline kevindavis007

Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp urges Republicans to move on from election fraud claims: '2020 is ancient history'
Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp on Saturday urged his fellow Republicans to move on from the 2020 presidential election, offering a thinly veiled dig at former President Donald Trump and his continued election grievances.

Without naming Trump, Kemp' said at a private Republican National Committee donor retreat in Nashville that "not a single swing voter in a single swing state will vote for our nominee if they choose to talk about the 2020 election being stolen."

"To voters trying to pay their rent ... make their car payment ... or put their kids through college ... 2020 is ancient history," Kemp said, according to his prepared remarks, which were obtained by CNN's Jake Tapper.

More: https://www.albanyherald.com/news/georgia-gov-brian-kemp-urges-republicans-to-move-on-from-election-fraud-claims-2020-is/article_a005589f-1a07-5cc3-9f83-109a12375975.html
« Last Edit: April 16, 2023, 02:47:59 pm by kevindavis007 »
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Kamaji

Dear Gov. Kemp:  have you fixed any of the weaknesses in your election system that gave rise to those concerns?

If not, why not?  There is no sense in forgetting about the problems with the 2020 election until and unless those problems are fixed.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
There wouldn't be any problems in your state Governor if you and the Legislature would have done your job.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Fishrrman "pretty fearless™" prediction:

Georgia will again "go blue" in the 2024 election, at least in the "national" races.

Offline libertybele

Dear Gov. Kemp:  have you fixed any of the weaknesses in your election system that gave rise to those concerns?

If not, why not?  There is no sense in forgetting about the problems with the 2020 election until and unless those problems are fixed.

888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp urges Republicans to move on from election fraud claims

Of course he does.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Dear Gov. Kemp: Go fornicate yourself!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
He has a point.  There is no going back.  The Orange Baboon may have been robbed but it's time to make sure he is never elected again.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline cato potatoe

He's right, folks.  Time to move on.  Trump lost Georgia because Trump is a moron, and the college educated voters fired him.  All of the suburban areas moved left.  Inner core Atlanta did not.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
He's right, folks.  Time to move on.  Trump lost Georgia because Trump is a moron, and the college educated voters fired him.  All of the suburban areas moved left.  Inner core Atlanta did not.

Yup  Trumps sucks.  The guy can not connect with the people.

Offline kevindavis007

A lot of people don't want to hear the hard truth.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2023, 01:23:07 am by mystery-ak »
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline ccoffer

There's a hell of a lot more Trump signs down here than Kemp signs. The idea that Trump legitimately lost that election is farcical. An openly corrupt retard who never in his life polled above 1% got more votes than any candidate in the history of Western Civilization without leaving his house? It's the stupidest idea I've ever been asked to go along with.
Preacher man says it's the end of time, and the Mississippi river she's a goin' dry.
Demosthenese Jr.

Offline Wingnut

There's a hell of a lot more Trump signs down here than Kemp signs. The idea that Trump legitimately lost that election is farcical. An openly corrupt retard who never in his life polled above 1% got more votes than any candidate in the history of Western Civilization without leaving his house? It's the stupidest idea I've ever been asked to go along with.

Trump is 92% retard.  He always goes full retard.  Never ever go full retard.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

:yowsa: pointing-up

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Wingnut

@ccoffer

Are you sleeping with RiV, Or just holding Trumpty Dumpty rallies with her?

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
An openly corrupt retard who never in his life polled above 1% got more votes than any candidate in the history of Western Civilization without leaving his house?

I have absolute no idea what you mean with the bolded language.   Biden won a buttload of Senate elections over the year in which he clearly had more than 1% support, and the only way he became the Dem nominee is because of support in obvious excess of 1%.

But that's all tangential to the real point.  Biden did not have to come out of his basement to campaign because nobody voted for Joe Biden thinking he'd be a great president. The votes he got were from people who hated Trump, and weren't offended by Biden.

He won not because he was fantastic, but precisely because he was mediocre, and therefore an acceptable, boring alternative to Trump.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
@ccoffer

Are you sleeping with RiV, Or just holding Trumpty Dumpty rallies with her?
@Wingnut

Lighten up Francis! @ccoffer is talking about 2020 and what he says is 100% true.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline ccoffer

Senate elections aren't national elections. Try to keep up.
Preacher man says it's the end of time, and the Mississippi river she's a goin' dry.
Demosthenese Jr.

Offline ccoffer

This forum software seems weird. Been a while since I've been on a BB. It appears I can only reply to a whole thread.
Demosthenese Jr.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
This forum software seems weird. Been a while since I've been on a BB. It appears I can only reply to a whole thread.

Just click on the Quote button (upper right of any post) and reply to that specific post. Welcome to TBR @ccoffer

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline ccoffer

Lighten up Francis! @ccoffer is talking about 2020 and what he says is 100% true.
[/quote]

Inasmuch as it's a claim of what I believe, it's 1000% true. hehe Outside of church, I choose to not believe the unbelievable regardless of appeals to authority.
Demosthenese Jr.

Offline ccoffer

Just click on the Quote button (upper right of any post) and reply to that specific post. Welcome to TBR @ccoffer

I figured it out. Thanks for the heads up. I've never used this software before , but it seems to have a lot of bells and whistles. A lot of stuff that would really appeal to me if I were a teenage girl. :)
Demosthenese Jr.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I figured it out. Thanks for the heads up. I've never used this software before , but it seems to have a lot of bells and whistles. A lot of stuff that would really appeal to me if I were a teenage girl. :)

It is what it is. You can take it or leave it.  Your choice.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

A lot of people don't want to hear the hard truth.

Both 2020 Georgia elections were stolen.  And the Governor was complicit in it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

@ccoffer

No one has ever complained before you came along...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34