Author Topic: Missouri AG implements first official restrictions on ‘gender transitions’ for adults  (Read 231 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

The attorney general of Missouri issued new guidance on medical interventions for gender confused individuals, including the country’s first restrictions on so-called “gender transitions” for adults. 

In an emergency rule issued on Friday, Republican Attorney General Andrew Bailey announced restrictions to be placed on hormonal and surgical intervention for both children and adults experiencing gender confusion. The rule highlights such procedures as violations of the state’s Merchandising Practices Act.

“Individuals of any age experiencing gender dysphoria or related conditions should be able to and are able to obtain care in Missouri,” the document states. “Often this care takes the form of psychotherapy, also known as talk therapy, rather than any chemical or surgical intervention.”

“This emergency rule is necessary to protect the public health, safety, and welfare, and also to protect a compelling governmental interest as the attorney general is charged with protecting consumers, including minors, from harm and investigating fraud and abuse in the state’s health care payment system. Among other reasons, the recent immense increase in the use of these life-altering interventions, which have serious side effects, as well as the recent acknowledgment that these interventions are used in circumstances not supported by solid evidence, makes this issue time sensitive.”

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/missouri-ag-implements-first-official-restrictions-on-gender-transitions-for-adults/
The Republic is lost.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

If an adult wants to have his tallywacker turned inside out, go for it ... just don't ask me to pay for it.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright