Author Topic: On the Benefits of CO2  (Read 188 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
On the Benefits of CO2
« on: April 16, 2023, 12:09:20 pm »
On the Benefits of CO2
By Randal Utech -- April 11, 2023

Ed. Note: This post at LinkedIn resulted in the author’s account being suspended (see final comment below). MasterResource is pleased to repost and let the readers debate and decide the issues for themselves.

Some interesting facts on CO2. The trace gas of life is very beneficial. CO2 is greening the earth and feeding the hungry. CO2 has not been proven to ‘drive’ climate change except as conveyed by the models which remain erroneous and incomplete. We are near the lowest level of CO2 over earth history. The secondary feedback heating effect of CO2 is limited by the IR logarithmic forcing law and is nearly saturated at current levels. The earth never had runaway heating even at 10x-20x current levels of CO2. Interesting that most plants evolved at levels averaging near 1200 ppm or roughly 3x current levels.

Desert greening

https://www.masterresource.org/carbon-dioxide/benefits-co2-utech/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: On the Benefits of CO2
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2023, 09:54:39 pm »
Carbon dioxide is not a pollutant.

Rather, it's an essential building block of life itself.

The more of it there is, the "greener" the Earth becomes.