Author Topic: Tropical Paradise Islands Are Not Sinking And Shrinking…Most Are In Fact Growing!  (Read 125 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Tropical Paradise Islands Are Not Sinking And Shrinking…Most Are In Fact Growing!
By P Gosselin on 15. April 2023

Share this...
Because of global warming, tropical paradises are said to be shrinking. In reality, however, most of them are actually GROWING, as extensive long-term studies have shown.

By Wolfgang Kaufmann (Editor. PAZ*)

On 17 October 2009, the then President of the Maldives, Mohamed Nasheed, convened a cabinet meeting six meters below the surface of the water not far from the island of Girifushi. Nasheed wanted to use the media-effective spectacle to point out that his country is threatened with flooding should the rise in sea levels due to climate change continues.

Similar fears were subsequently expressed by politicians from other island states in the Pacific and Indian Oceans, such as Kiribati, Tuvalu and the Federation of Micronesia. They referred not least to two warnings by the United Nations in 1989 and 2005, which spoke of the imminent demise of the tropical paradises on the shallow coral islands.

However, the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) has since had to permanently revise its forecasts regarding sea-level rise: After assuming 100 centimeters by 2100 in 1990, only 38 centimeters remained from 2007 onwards.

https://notrickszone.com/2023/04/15/tropical-paradise-islands-are-not-sinking-and-shrinking-most-are-in-fact-growing/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson