General Category > Second Amendment

]Gov. Kristi Noem Hits Anti-Gun Banks with Punishing Executive Order: 'I Won't Stand for It, Not in

(1/3) > >>

libertybele:
Gov. Kristi Noem Hits Anti-Gun Banks with Punishing Executive Order: 'I Won't Stand for It, Not in South Dakota'

South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem paused Friday during an impassioned defense of the Second Amendment to prove her commitment was more than just words.

During an appearance at the National Rifle Association’s Institute for Legislative Action Leadership Forum, Noem signed an executive order taking aim at banks that discriminate against the firearm industry.

Noem’s order bars state agencies from contracting with large banks that are found to have engaged in discrimination against “firearm-related entities.” Those entities include firearm trade associations, shooting ranges and businesses that manufacture or sell firearms, ammunition or firearm accessories.

Noem said that discrimination has taken the form of terminating relationships or refusing to work with certain businesses.

“This Executive Order will protect the God-given right to keep and bear arms from being infringed upon by financial institutions,” Noem said in a statement. “South Dakota is setting the standard for the most 2nd Amendment friendly state in the nation.........

https://www.westernjournal.com/gov-kristi-noem-hits-anti-gun-banks-punishing-executive-order-wont-stand-not-south-dakota/

libertybele:
I know some in here don't like her, but I think she'd make a good president.

Her term expires in 2027 -- just in time for the 2028 elections. :patriot: 

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: libertybele on April 16, 2023, 12:34:37 am ---I know some in here don't like her, but I think she'd make a good president.

Her term expires in 2027 -- just in time for the 2028 elections. :patriot:

--- End quote ---

She made a couple missteps... But I would be open to being convinced. And there is no arguing that she's got a pair (figuratively) and knows her own mind.

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: roamer_1 on April 16, 2023, 01:03:41 am ---She made a couple missteps... But I would be open to being convinced. And there is no arguing that she's got a pair (figuratively) and knows her own mind.

--- End quote ---
Her actions during the COVID mess were exemplary.

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on April 16, 2023, 01:31:09 am ---Her actions during the COVID mess were exemplary.

--- End quote ---

That's right.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version