Author Topic: ]Gov. Kristi Noem Hits Anti-Gun Banks with Punishing Executive Order: 'I Won't Stand for It, Not in  (Read 912 times)

Online libertybele

Gov. Kristi Noem Hits Anti-Gun Banks with Punishing Executive Order: 'I Won't Stand for It, Not in South Dakota'

South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem paused Friday during an impassioned defense of the Second Amendment to prove her commitment was more than just words.

During an appearance at the National Rifle Association’s Institute for Legislative Action Leadership Forum, Noem signed an executive order taking aim at banks that discriminate against the firearm industry.

Noem’s order bars state agencies from contracting with large banks that are found to have engaged in discrimination against “firearm-related entities.” Those entities include firearm trade associations, shooting ranges and businesses that manufacture or sell firearms, ammunition or firearm accessories.

Noem said that discrimination has taken the form of terminating relationships or refusing to work with certain businesses.

“This Executive Order will protect the God-given right to keep and bear arms from being infringed upon by financial institutions,” Noem said in a statement. “South Dakota is setting the standard for the most 2nd Amendment friendly state in the nation.........

https://www.westernjournal.com/gov-kristi-noem-hits-anti-gun-banks-punishing-executive-order-wont-stand-not-south-dakota/

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

I know some in here don't like her, but I think she'd make a good president.

Her term expires in 2027 -- just in time for the 2028 elections. :patriot: 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

I know some in here don't like her, but I think she'd make a good president.

Her term expires in 2027 -- just in time for the 2028 elections. :patriot:

She made a couple missteps... But I would be open to being convinced. And there is no arguing that she's got a pair (figuratively) and knows her own mind.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
She made a couple missteps... But I would be open to being convinced. And there is no arguing that she's got a pair (figuratively) and knows her own mind.
Her actions during the COVID mess were exemplary.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

Her actions during the COVID mess were exemplary.

That's right.

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Her upbringing speaks volumes to me.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online roamer_1

Her upbringing speaks volumes to me.

Yep. A cowgirl. The real deal too, from what I have heard... Doesn't necessarily mean I'll like her... But it probably does.  :beer:

Offline Smokin Joe

Yep. A cowgirl. The real deal too, from what I have heard... Doesn't necessarily mean I'll like her... But it probably does.  :beer:
At least she gets a start on the right foot.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

At least she gets a start on the right foot.

Oh yeah... A woman's foot in a worn out sh*tkicker is definitely heading in the right direction.
And that is remarkably hard to find... LOTS of gals in pretty sh*tkickers, but worn ones are few and far between.   :beer:

Offline Smokin Joe

Oh yeah... A woman's foot in a worn out sh*tkicker is definitely heading in the right direction.
And that is remarkably hard to find... LOTS of gals in pretty sh*tkickers, but worn ones are few and far between.   :beer:
Yeah, far too many of those are just for show, and don't have any mud in the stitching.

C S Lewis