Author Topic: No Jail Time For Biden’s Nuclear Drag Queen Who Stole Women’s Luggage, But Meme Creator Faces 10 Yea  (Read 144 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
No Jail Time For Biden’s Nuclear Drag Queen Who Stole Women’s Luggage, But Meme Creator Faces 10 Years Behind Bars
By Pamela Geller - on April 15, 2023

Sam Brinton Avoids Jail Time For Stealing Women’s Luggage While Meme Creator Faces 10 Years Behind Bars
By: Tristan Justice, The Federalist, April 14, 2023

Nearly 80 percent of Americans believe there is a two-tiered justice system. This week’s courtroom episodes only validate the public’s perception.

On Friday, President Joe Biden’s allegedly “non-binary” nuclear waste expert, Sam Brinton, was sentenced in a grand larceny case over stealing women’s luggage from U.S. airports. Police say Brinton stole a bag from Harry Reid International Airport in Las Vegas with an estimated worth of around $3,670. Authorities also charged Brinton with stealing luggage at a second airport in Minnesota.

The former Energy Department official took a plea deal over the Las Vegas bag theft Friday, agreeing to pay a $3,670 fine to the victim and a $500 criminal fee — no jail time required. The Minnesota theft remains an open case, with the next hearing scheduled for Monday, according to Fox News.

https://gellerreport.com/2023/04/no-jail-time-for-bidens-nuclear-drag-queen-who-stole-womens-luggage-but-meme-creator-faces-10-years-behind-bars.html/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson