Author Topic: Don Juniors video re his Daddys persection  (Read 480 times)

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
Don Juniors video re his Daddys persection
« on: April 15, 2023, 07:12:19 pm »

Offline libertybele

Re: Don Juniors video re his Daddys persection
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2023, 07:19:05 pm »

@Meshuge Mikey what the heck is a persection???

Have you ever thought about posting in the appropriate section of this forum, "Jokes and Humor"?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2023, 07:36:35 pm »

Have you ever thought about posting in the appropriate section of this forum, "Jokes and Humor"?

its called TYPOS SMACK

its all began  with COVFEFE......  followed by doony trump JR's  latest YUGE screwup.....EXOSES

get a another coffee

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2023, 07:37:41 pm »

"

i cant imagine that anyone..... MISSED  "EXOSES"

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2023, 08:06:18 pm »
"

i cant imagine that anyone..... MISSED  "EXOSES"

"Jokes and Humor" is where it's at.  Just sayin'

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2023, 08:14:34 pm »
GOP Quietly Backs Off Attacking Bud Light—Its Own Major Donor
‘TASTES LIKE WATER’

The NRCC put out and then swiftly deleted a direct attack on Bud Light, whose parent company donated nearly $500,000 to its candidates in the most recent campaign cycle.

Zachary Petrizzo

Politics Reporter
Updated Apr. 15, 2023 3:43PM ET

The National Republican Congressional Committee quietly deleted a fundraising page Saturday that took aim at one of their largest donors, the parent company of Bud Light, Anheuser-Busch.

The NRCC’s back peddling follows conservatives calling for a boycott of the beer company after they partnered with transgender TikTok personality Dylan Mulvaney.

more
https://www.thedailybeast.com/nrcc-quietly-backs-off-attacking-bud-lightits-own-major-donor?ref=scroll
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2023, 08:21:49 pm »
GOP Quietly Backs Off Attacking Bud Light—Its Own Major Donor
‘TASTES LIKE WATER’

The NRCC put out and then swiftly deleted a direct attack on Bud Light, whose parent company donated nearly $500,000 to its candidates in the most recent campaign cycle.

Zachary Petrizzo

Politics Reporter
Updated Apr. 15, 2023 3:43PM ET

The National Republican Congressional Committee quietly deleted a fundraising page Saturday that took aim at one of their largest donors, the parent company of Bud Light, Anheuser-Busch.

The NRCC’s back peddling follows conservatives calling for a boycott of the beer company after they partnered with transgender TikTok personality Dylan Mulvaney.

more
https://www.thedailybeast.com/nrcc-quietly-backs-off-attacking-bud-lightits-own-major-donor?ref=scroll

Back pedaling and compromising with the leftists' ideology is exactly why conservatism is losing.

I am glad that I opted not to be a registered Republican anymore.  Anymore they absolutely disgust me.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2023, 09:02:29 pm »
Back pedaling and compromising with the leftists' ideology is exactly why conservatism is losing.

I am glad that I opted not to be a registered Republican anymore.  Anymore they absolutely disgust me.

Yeah.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2023, 10:12:55 pm »

Well I guess we found out just how little money it takes to buy the GOP's Cajones, but I guess that's fair since they have become quite small atrophied (having lost effectiveness or vigor due to underuse or neglect.) Cajones.