Author Topic: Jim Jordan declares he is '100% for President Trump' in 2024 amid ongoing legal issues  (Read 290 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Jim Jordan declares he is '100% for President Trump' in 2024 amid ongoing legal issues
Fox News, Apr 15, 2023

Speaking with Fox News Digital ahead of his speech to the National Rifle Association convention, Jordan argued Trump was the only president to do what he said he was going to do, and did so successfully despite the entire political establishment standing against him.

"No one has demonstrated that they will do what they said and get things done like he did, and he did it with everyone in that town against him. And that's what I still respect about President Trump, and I'm for him all the way," Jordan said when asked about the increasingly heated Republican presidential primary contest.

Alongside his certainty over Trump's candidacy, Jordan stressed he "liked" all the current and potential candidates, and that he was "friends" with each of them.

"I just talked to Vice President Pence. Great guy … Governor DeSantis, a great guy. When we formed the Freedom Caucus, there were nine of us. He was one of the nine. But I am 100% for President Trump," he said.

Jordan has been one of Trump's staunchest defenders against the felony falsification of business records charges brought against him by New York district attorney Alvin Bragg last week, and has launched an inquiry into the latter over his efforts targeting the former president, which includes subpoenas to provide documents pertaining to the investigation to the House Judiciary Committee later this month.

In addition to expressing his support for Trump, Jordan told Fox that Republicans needed to win elections to prevent Democrats from eroding Americans' Second Amendment rights.

I always tell folks the Second Amendment is right next to the first for a reason. It's darn important, and we need to understand that and not let the left continue to chip away because ultimately they want to get rid of it," he said.

"But whether it's the crazy red flag laws, whether it's what the ATF is doing with the pistol brace rule, on and on it goes. They keep chipping away, but their end goal is to get rid of it, and we got to stop it," he added.

More:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jim-jordan-president-trump-2024-legal-issues

« Last Edit: April 15, 2023, 06:39:12 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

"Perhaps one of the best explanations you’ll hear in regards to all the tremendous accomplishments @realDonaldTrump was able to achieve during his presidency. Delivered by one of the best @Jim_Jordan 🇺🇸 " (Video)

https://twitter.com/brianglenntv/status/1647211966564294656

"Jim Jordan Rattles Off List Of 'Crazy' Left-Wing Policies, Shreds Dems In Fiery NRA Speech". (Video)

https://rumble.com/embed/v2fr8ek/?pub=4

Don't miss Jim's speech  happy77

Offline libertybele

Don't miss Jim's speech  happy77

Not impressed, but perhaps Jim's eyeing the VP slot?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2023, 08:10:50 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Jim's speech was excellent....vintage Jordan.   :patriot: