Author Topic: Pompeo won’t run for president in 2024  (Read 244 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pompeo won’t run for president in 2024
« on: April 14, 2023, 10:35:24 pm »
 Pompeo won’t run for president in 2024
by Brandon Conradis - 04/14/23 6:14 PM ET

Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Friday evening said he was opting out of the 2024 presidential race, putting to rest speculation that he would challenge his ex-boss, former President Trump.

“We’re not going to join the race in 2024,” Pompeo told Fox News’ Bret Baier when asked about his decision.

“We came to the conclusion that this wasn’t the moment for us,” he added.

DEVELOPING

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3951500-pompeo-wont-run-for-president-in-2024/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Re: Pompeo won’t run for president in 2024
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2023, 11:19:13 pm »
I was hoping that he would run, but considering that the mudslinging from Trump has already begun, I don't blame him.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2023, 01:07:03 pm »
I really like him. Very smart, capable guy.  Hopefully there's another place for him in a Republican Administration.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2023, 01:26:32 pm »
Pompeo worked for Trump.

He knows that Trump's Stone-Pecker Slime Machine will fabricate lies about his past or anyone else who dares to challenge the Orange Throne.    Who wants to go through that?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.