Author Topic: 11 more US troops diagnosed with brain injuries after suicide-drone and rocket attacks in Syria  (Read 107 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
11 more US troops diagnosed with brain injuries after suicide-drone and rocket attacks in Syria

Drone and rocket attacks that killed a United States contractor in Syria have injured more than two dozen U.S. troops. Eleven more soldiers have been diagnosesd with traumatic brain injuries, according to CNN.

Originally, five U.S. troops and the deceased contractor were reported as the victims of a "one-way unmanned aerial vehicle" of "Iranian origin" on March 23, 2023.

However, U.S. Central Command has reported 11 more cases of brain injuries, bringing the total number of wounded to 25.

“Our medical teams continue to assess and evaluate our troops for indications of [traumatic brain injury],” said Colonel Joe Buccino, spokesman for CENTCOM.

The attacks have been attributed to militias affiliated with Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, who were not only blamed for the suicide-drone attacks, but also a series of rockets fired on U.S. troops.

After American forces retaliated with an airstrike destroying IRGC infrastructure, killing eight soldiers, militants responded the next day with rockets aimed at a U.S. site. One service member was injured at Mission Support Site Conoco in northeast Syria, a location that is very familiar with rocket attacks from Iranian-affiliated militants..............

https://www.theblaze.com/news/11-troops-brain-injury-syria
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.