Author Topic: Trump, Newsom echo each other's attacks in effort to take down DeSantis  (Read 1219 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Trump, Newsom echo each other's attacks in effort to take down DeSantis
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2023, 09:37:24 pm »
I am going to bookmark that silly comment, when you counter later about any disparing comments about Trump's campaign ditty around Freedom Cities and Jetson Cars.  Remember.....  those won't be attack ads or comments either.

Why spend so much energy in an effort to convince folks I am a mortal enemy? 

« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2023, 09:39:01 pm »
I think you spelled 'Slings Mud' wrong, and I remember well his counter punches to Cruz when he accused Cruz's dad of being complicit in JFK's assassination and his attacking of Cruz's wife...maybe you could remind what punch DeSantis threw at Trump before Trump counter punched slung mud at DeSantis.

:boring:

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2023, 10:01:10 pm »
Just a friendly reminder:. Trump doesn't throw the first punch; he counter-punches, multiple times.

BS.  He started attacking DeSantis and VA Gov. Youngkin last year.  Only recently has DeSantis fought back.

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2023, 10:04:07 pm »
What is that we're constantly told about judging politicians by their allies....

GREAT point.  Trump also is showering praise on Kim Jong-un and China’s dictator Xi.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2023, 10:09:09 pm »

I don't think you're anyone's mortal enemy here.  Perhaps a political enemy, but that's a rather huge distinction.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2023, 10:12:02 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2023, 10:09:58 pm »
:boring:
Awe, how cute another emoji response, but it doesn't change facts on wit now does it?

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2023, 10:10:42 pm »
BS.  He started attacking DeSantis and VA Gov. Youngkin last year.  Only recently has DeSantis fought back.

It's a bit of a tightrope because he's not in full-time campaign mode yet, so he's not going to get involved in a tit-for-tat with Trump.  Not yet, anyway.  But I think it is all going to get much uglier once he declares, as it probably must.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2023, 10:13:35 pm »
GREAT point.  Trump also is showering praise on Kim Jong-un and China’s dictator Xi.
Seems to have good things to say about Noisome too, and living in California I can't think of one positive thing the SOB has done that could possibly be construed as good by a conservative...well it's Trump so maybe he considers Noisome attacking DeSantis a good thing.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2023, 10:16:39 pm »

I consider you a friend, not an enemy.  Just a counter POV when it comes to Trump.  I prefer someone else, thus am defending him. (DeSantis)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2023, 10:32:22 pm »
I consider you a friend, not an enemy.  Just a counter POV when it comes to Trump.  I prefer someone else, thus am defending him. (DeSantis)

I'm happy to hear this @catfish1957 

Online Hoodat

« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2023, 01:28:49 am »
Just a friendly reminder:. Trump doesn't throw the first punch; he counter-punches, multiple times.

Just a friendly falsehood.  A falsehood (with full knowledge of it being untruthful) that was spoken with the full intent of deceiving others on this forum.  There is a word for that.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2023, 01:36:36 pm »

Even back in the 2016 primaries, Trump started attacking other candidates personally while they were still all abiding by the 11th Commandment.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2023, 01:09:22 am »
So Trump's true colors are showing that he is truly a Democrat.

Yep.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-