Author Topic: Irish Call for 'Four More Years' of Biden as President Addresses Parliament  (Read 591 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Irish Call for 'Four More Years' of Biden as President Addresses Parliament
Peter Caddle

The chair of Ireland’s Senate has called for “four more years” of Joe Biden after the ‘anti-British’ President addressed the country’s parliament.

Jerry Buttimer, the chair of Ireland’s senate, has called for “four more years” of President Joe Biden after the senior Democrat addressed the nation’s parliament.

Although the American leader’s four-day long tour of the island has been warmly welcomed by many Irish politicians, it has rubbed officials in Britain and Northern Ireland the wrong way, with the President repeatedly being accused of being “anti-British” both before and during Biden’s stint abroad.

How much damage such anger the trip may cause to future U.S. foreign policy does not appear to have been on the forefront of the commander-in-chief’s mind on Thursday however, with Biden beaming for all to see as he was welcomed into the Irish parliament with a standing ovation.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2023/04/14/irish-senate-chair-calls-for-four-more-years-of-anti-british-biden-as-president-addresses-countrys-parliament/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Y'all are welcome to him.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Wrecking Ball Joe is good at but one thing.    DESTRUCTION

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
GO ahead and take him, for as long as you want.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Everyone knows that the Irish are besotten drunks :silly: And anyway wasn't it some politicians who said this? I would think that the Irish people after seeing and hearing Brandon attempt to speak, especially after his Black and Tan gaff realize he is an incompetent and demented buffoon.

Offline libertybele

Since the Irish want 4 more years of Bradon -- we'll ship him over, no problem.  They can have him.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
If they put joe in charge of keeping the snakes out of Ireland the place would have another potato famine.  (Think about it!)
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
4 More Years?

Apparently there is a lot more truth than fiction to the stereotypic profile of the Irish being dumbed down intoxicated drunk rubes. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.