Author Topic: NOAA Study: Atmosphere Warming At Half The Rate Predicted By Climate Models  (Read 215 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY ROSS MCKITRICK ON APR 13, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

NOAA Study: Atmosphere Warming At Half The Rate Predicted By Climate Models

earth space sunAn important new study on climate change came out recently. I’m not talking about the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) Synthesis Report with its nonsensical headline, “Urgent climate action can secure a liveable future for all.”

No, that’s just meaningless sloganeering proving yet again how far the IPCC has departed from its original mission of providing objective scientific assessments. [emphasis, links added]

https://climatechangedispatch.com/noaa-study-atmosphere-warming-at-half-the-rate-predicted-by-climate-models/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
It's probably not even that much.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Does NOAA, or anyone else for that matter, know what the optimum temperature of the earth's atmosphere is?  Until we do, I don't want to hear about small temperture changes over time.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It's probably not even that much.
Well, it's not just "the science", even the warming is half-fast.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis