Author Topic: Operation Hymn-Sheet: identifying points on which skeptics agree  (Read 123 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Operation Hymn-Sheet: identifying points on which skeptics agree
9 hours ago Guest Blogger 71 Comments

By Christopher Monckton of Brenchley

The restless and eternal search for objective scientific truth is of its essence skeptical, not consensual (e.g., Aristotle, Refutations of the Sophists; Popper: Logik der Forschung). While the totalitarians responsible for originating and maintaining the climate-change scam and the consequent targeted economic destruction of the hated West all parrot the same Party Line, which they rebrand as an imagined “consensus” of supposed “experts”, skeptics do not usually sing from the same hymn-sheet, for we are no less skeptical of our own arguments than of the totalitarians’ arguments.

Welcome, then, to Operation Hymn-Sheet. The purpose is to identify a series of perhaps one or two dozen powerful and irrefutable climatological, economic or pragmatic propositions on which we can all or nearly all agree, so that in our interactions with governments hitherto deceived by the totalitarians we can speak as far as possible with one voice.

The following are the suggested criteria for including a proposition in our Hymn-Sheet:

First, each proposition should be of sufficient importance that, if it were generally known about and understood, it would materially influence the climate-change debate.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2023/04/13/operation-hymn-sheet-identifying-points-on-which-skeptics-agree/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson