Author Topic: TN Rep. Justin Jones: Tennessee Republicans Want to ‘Reenact the Civil War’  (Read 855 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
TN Rep. Justin Jones: Tennessee Republicans Want to ‘Reenact the Civil War’

Pam Key 13 Apr 2023

Tennessee Rep. Justin Jones said Thursday on CNN’s “The Lead” that the Republicans in the State House want to “reenact the Civil War.”

Anchor Jake Tapper said, “The Tennessee Holler published today, released today, some audio from Republican state legislators meeting and getting mad at each other. What was your response to that? What do you think was important from that leaked audio?”

Jones said, “It was very, just surreal to hear that, to hear the commentary and to realize that for them, they really are reenacting the Civil War. You heard Representative Cepicky say, you know, ‘We need to come hard against them, you know, because if we don’t, Tennessee will fall, and the southeast will fall, and the left will take over.’ And he said, you know, ‘I hate that I have to see, you know, Jones in these sacred halls with the greats of Tennessee stood.’ So you hear this mentality that is very extreme and very alarming. I mean, we’re dealing with people who want to reenact the Civil War, who don’t believe someone, you know, like me or Representative Pearson, young black lawmakers, even deserve to be in the legislature.”

He added, “It is very extreme mentality going on over there, and it’s very troubling.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/04/13/tn-rep-justin-jones-tennessee-republicans-want-to-reenact-the-civil-war/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
....being a BLM terrorist isn't extreme?.........../s
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

:mauslaff:

Wow.  This one's divorce from reality is final and unappealable.

Offline mountaineer

Another leftist moron with no grasp of history.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
All I can say is we have enough bullets this time around to fend off a progressive war of aggression .
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
TN Rep. Justin Jones: Tennessee Republicans Want to ‘Reenact the Civil War’

I'd say 2020 was pretty much a civil war, and here is Mr. JOnes from the BLM Calvary riding a police car.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Is Jones the one who as a student running for office wore a nice suit, had short hair and spoke perfect intelligent English without accent before he N******d up? I saw video of him before and after and it was hilarious what a caricature, just as bad as Hitlary and AOC trying to talk Black.

My bad, I guess it was Pearson.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2023, 09:57:42 pm by GtHawk »

Online DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

America is only one case of S'Mores Schnapps away ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT3IhAPMzVQ
« Last Edit: April 14, 2023, 10:11:56 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online Hoodat

Tennessee Rep. Justin Jones said Thursday on CNN’s “The Lead” that the Republicans in the State House want to “reenact the Civil War.”

You mean when Republicans defeated Democrats and ended Democrat Party slavery?  Sign me up.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-