Author Topic: Ex-White House Aide: FBI Ignored Joe Biden’s Role in Ukraine Business Dealings  (Read 381 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ex-White House Aide: FBI Ignored Joe Biden’s Role in Ukraine Business Dealings

Wendell Husebø 12 Apr 2023

The FBI has ignored President Joe Biden’s role in the family’s foreign influence-peddling “conspiracy” in Ukraine, according to former Obama White House stenographer Mike McCormick.

McCormick, who told the New York Post he has relevant information implicating Joe Biden in the family’s business affairs in Ukraine, submitted a tip to the FBI in February.

McCormick said he never heard back from the FBI — the same law enforcement agency which allegedly “shut down” the investigation into Hunter’s abandoned “Laptop from Hell.”

“Joe Biden committed crimes in Ukraine in a conspiracy with [current national security adviser] Jake Sullivan,” McCormick told the Post. “I’m a witness to that happening.”

According to McCormick, Biden’s former national security aide, Sullivan, told reporters on April 21, 2014, on Air Force Two as an anonymous “senior administration official” that the United States intended to help Ukraine’s natural gas industry.

Unknown to the public at the time, Hunter Biden was already a board member of Burisma, a Ukrainian natural gas company. Hunter’s position on the board was not disclosed by the company until May 12, 2014, nearly a month after Sullivan’s statement to reporters.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/04/12/ex-white-house-aide-fbi-ignored-joe-bidens-role-in-ukraine-business-dealings/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Ex-Obama staffer blows whistle on Biden 'kickback scheme' after Hunter joined Burisma: 'Malfeasance in office'

A former Obama administration staffer is blowing the whistle on the Biden family's business dealings, accusing President Biden of being involved in a "kickback scheme" in connection with his son Hunter's overseas business dealings while he was vice president.

Mike McCormick, a stenographer for the White House for 15 years, told "Fox & Friends First" the FBI has been ignoring his alarms on the matter despite his willingness to testify under oath before the federal grand jury investigating Hunter.

"In February, I went to the FBI and filed one of their tips on their website. If you do that, and you're lying to them, you go to jail. I'm not lying. I'm telling the truth, and I'm not going to jail," McCormick said Thursday. "Joe Biden is a criminal. He was conducting malfeasance in office to enrich his family. Jake Sullivan is a conspirator in that, and there's more... Obama officials involved in it, I believe."

McCormick, who worked with Biden from 2011 to 2017, detailed a key dialogue involving the vice president, aide Jake Sullivan and the press on Air Force Two before a trip to Kyiv, Ukraine, on April 21, 2014.

Sullivan, who is the current national security adviser, outlined in a White House transcript Biden's priorities for his trip to the country, which included U.S. investment in the Ukrainian energy sector days after Hunter joined the board of Burisma, according to the New York Post.

Months later, and well after the trip, Congress allocated $50 million to Ukraine's energy market. .........

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ex-obama-staffer-blows-whistle-biden-kickback-scheme-hunter-joined-burisma-malfeasance-office
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Isn't this what Trump tried to expose and what prompted the DEMS to impeach him??

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Isn't this what Trump tried to expose and what prompted the DEMS to impeach him??

I think it is, and you should know that it's not just Hunter Biden. Mitt Romey, Nancy Pelosi, and several others are neck deep in the Burisma mess as well. And that doesn't touch all those who are taking $$$ from the CCP.

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,496565.msg2812282/topicseen.html#new
« Last Edit: April 13, 2023, 06:30:00 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

I think it is, and you should know that it's not just Hunter Biden. Mitt Romey, Nancy Pelosi, and several others are neck deep in the Burisma mess as well. And that doesn't touch all those who are taking $$$ from the CCP.

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,496565.msg2812282/topicseen.html#new

We'll see if anything what becomes of this.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
We'll see if anything what becomes of this.

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for anything of consequence if I were you.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org