Author Topic: US Special Forces in Ukraine  (Read 173 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
US Special Forces in Ukraine
« on: April 13, 2023, 04:06:12 pm »
US Special Forces in Ukraine
By Pamela Geller - on April 12, 2023

The leak of classified Pentagon documents reflect a terrible reality completely at odds with the deceiving dung the Democrat media axis is serving up steaming hot every day to the American people.

Further, the leaked files, some marked “top secret”, paint a detailed picture of the war in Ukraine, including sensitive details of Ukraine’s preparations for a spring counter-offensive.
According to the document, dated 23 March, western forces (including the US) are fighting in Ukraine. Where is Congressional approval? Where is the declaration of war? Where are the UN security council votes?

https://gellerreport.com/2023/04/us-special-forces-in-ukraine.html/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: US Special Forces in Ukraine
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2023, 04:09:57 pm »
The United States....   A nation that can't keep a dozen man special forces unit secret, or arrest the criminals at the highest levels of our government for ultimate corruption of influence peddling to our biggest enemy.

Another thread asked if this nation was lost?  I rest my case.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.