Author Topic: Special counsel probing wire fraud charges against Trump as regime’s onlsaught against him intensifi  (Read 471 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Special counsel probing wire fraud charges against Trump as regime’s onlsaught against him intensifies
April 13, 2023 | Chris Donaldson

Yet another front has opened in the seemingly endless war on Donald J. Trump with the special counsel appointed by Attorney General Merrick Garland now reportedly zeroing in on the former president on wire fraud charges related to fundraising between the 2020 election and President Joe Biden’s inauguration.

According to a Washington Post report, Special Counsel Jack Smith is looking into the potential crimes stemming from Trump and his “fundraising operation” using false claims of a fraudulent election to solicit donations, a violation of federal law that it is “illegal to make false representations over email to swindle people out of money,” the outlet reported.

The Washington Post attributes the bombshell developments to a cadre of the usual anonymous sources, this time a whopping “eight people with knowledge of the investigation” who “spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing criminal investigation.”

The once-venerable newspaper reported that a flurry of subpoenas have been issued to “Trump advisers and former campaign aides, Republican operatives and other consultants involved in the 2020 presidential campaign,” and the subpoenas which were issued last month have not been reported previously.

https://twitter.com/tribelaw/status/1646295100790546434

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/04/13/special-counsel-probing-wire-fraud-charges-against-trump-as-regimes-onlsaught-against-him-intensifies-1349469/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

That's definitely abusive.  If merely claiming - as an opinion - that the 2020 election was a fraud constitutes actionable wire fraud, then most of us here are equally in trouble.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2023, 02:05:22 pm by Kamaji »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Only fraud was the election being stolen.  This real time thread just further demonstrates that in 5-6 states, vote counting in those 5 close key states "STOPPED" simutaneously and the trending towards Trump reversed at the exact same time in all those states. Each memdia outlet simutaenously broke away from maps and went to analysis.   Hmmmmm...... Do they think we are that stupid?  The laws of probability state that this is massively beyond implausible.

If there truly was a deep down investigation and special counsel looking at the most matter of that event, you'd probably be shocked with what we would find.  U.S Government.....   Don't piss on us, and tell us its raining.........  We do  not care how long you will perpetuate this lie....   We aren't buying it.  I am not a Trump fan.....   But I am 100% certain this election was stolen from him,

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,418946.700.html
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Only fraud was the election being stolen.  This real time thread just further demonstrates that in 5-6 states, vote counting in those 5 close key states "STOPPED" simutaneously and the trending towards Trump reversed at the exact same time in all those states. Each memdia outlet simutaenously broke away from maps and went to analysis.   Hmmmmm...... Do they think we are that stupid?  The laws of probability state that this is massively beyond implausible.

If there truly was a deep down investigation and special counsel looking at the most matter of that event, you'd probably be shocked with what we would find.  U.S Government.....   Don't piss on us, and tell us its raining.........  We do  not care how long you will perpetuate this lie....   We aren't buying it.  I am not a Trump fan.....   But I am 100% certain this election was stolen from him,

Yep.

They rooted and dug through the man's past and the best they have been able to do is warp the law and events into some indictments that may not even be based on the law.

It's a race, now as more and more of the very real crimes committed by the Bidens and this Administration are coming to light in spite of efforts to keep a lid on it all. As much as they thought they'd find on Trump, there is on Biden, and if the microscope were turned around, this bunch would never withstand the scrutiny. They are more desperate than ever to find something, ANYthing to stop Trump.

Trump fan or no, that desperation bespeaks far ranging guilt on their parts, as they are in terror of the idea of Trump regaining the White House and cleaning house.  There's a lot of lucre on the table, for both sides of the aisle.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.