Author Topic: Trump arrives in New York for state attorney general's deposition  (Read 263 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump arrives in New York for state attorney general's deposition
by Conrad Hoyt, Overnight News Editor |
April 13, 2023 03:02 AM

Former President Donald Trump arrived in New York for his deposition before state Attorney General Letitia James, the Florida resident and native New Yorker announced on his Truth Social platform early Thursday morning.

The deposition is part of a $250 million civil fraud lawsuit filed by James. The suit accuses Trump, his three eldest children, and his company of artificially inflating his net worth by billions of dollars and inflating his company's real-estate portfolio. Trump's first deposition in the case was in August.

Trump, unsurprisingly, was not thrilled about having to make the trip.

"Just arrived in Manhattan for a deposition in front of New York State’s RACIST, TRUMP HATING Attorney General, Letitia 'Peekaboo' James, in another unjust & ridiculous persecution of The 45th President of the United States," Trump wrote. "I built a GREAT & prosperous company, employed thousands of people, built magnificent structures all over the World, but particularly in New York, & now have to prove it to this LOWLIFE who campaigned on a 'I will get Trump' platform, even before knowing anything about me!"

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/courts/trump-arrives-new-york-deposition
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34