Author Topic: POLICE: Migrant Smugglers Wreak Havoc on Texas County Highways near Border  (Read 125 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
POLICE: Migrant Smugglers Wreak Havoc on Texas County Highways near Border

RANDY CLARK12 Apr 202360

Law enforcement officers in Zavala County, Texas, had their hands full with high-speed pursuits, vehicle crashes, and the associated private property damage resulting from migrant smuggling activities during the first ten days of April. The small sheriff’s department in the county located 30 miles from the Rio Grande was involved in twenty-four such cases in the first ten days of the month.

Zavala County Chief Deputy Ricardo Rios told Breitbart Texas the dangerous human smuggling incidents are becoming more frequent as time goes by. “This is getting worse by the day,” Rios said. “Last month was bad, now it’s worse.”

The encounters often end when migrant smugglers crash vehicles after frequently lengthy pursuits on isolated farm-to-market roads and state highways traversing the county. The deputies, often working alone, are outnumbered by the occupants of the vehicles who flee into nearby ranches making arrests difficult. Often, the human smugglers and the migrants they are transporting elude apprehension.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2023/04/12/police-migrant-smugglers-wreak-havoc-on-texas-county-highways-near-border/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson