Author Topic: ‘Burn Bra Challenge’ gains momentum on TikTok in calls to boycott Nike over Dylan Mulvaney ads  (Read 310 times)

Online Kamaji

‘Burn Bra Challenge’ gains momentum on TikTok in calls to boycott Nike over Dylan Mulvaney ads

By Ariel Zilber
April 12, 2023

Nike faced increasing backlash from women over having transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney promote the company’s apparel as a “Burn Bra Challenge” was launched on TikTok.

A self-described “Southern Mama” said she was “sick and tired” of Nike “pushing us around” before burning her sports bra and encouraging others to join in the viral challenge.

“All you real women out there – we are in the fight of all fights,” the woman who goes by the TikTok handle “chatterbox.mama” said to her more than 140,000 followers on Tuesday.

“Since the 1960s, we have been fighting for the right to be women,” she said.

“Nike, you should be ashamed of yourself,” the TikTok influencer continued.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/04/12/burn-bra-challenge-on-tiktok-over-dylan-mulvaney-nike-ads/

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Hypocritical nonesensical assault upon Mother Gaia.

////00000////

Would this be harmful to the environment and the atmosphere?  How much carbon and other substances are being release into the air?

Maybe, instead of coal or natural gas, powerplants could burn bras to generate electricity.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2023, 08:06:31 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Burn, baby, burn!

Considering both Nike and Bud are 'standing by' their new spokesperson, well, that indicates they are giving the big middle finger to real women everywhere.

I don't patronize either company, but women concerned with all this crap with 'trans' types displacing born women should take notice of the patent disrespect and spend their money where their patronage will be better appreciated.

Bloody few country boys will ever be caught with a can of Bud Light without catching Hell from their friends...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis