Author Topic: Suspect arrested in NYC smoke shop execution caught on tape was out on bail for shooting at cops  (Read 233 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 NEW YORK CITY Published April 12, 2023 10:18am EDT
Suspect arrested in NYC smoke shop execution caught on tape was out on bail for shooting at cops
Messiah Nantwi, seen in surveillance video in an FDNY jacket, was arrested for two murders within 30 hours, including a Harlem smoke shop execution
By Danielle Wallace | Fox News

NYC execution style shooting at smoke shop caught on camera
Graphic surveillance video showed the disturbing moments a suspect opened fire toward a man at point blank range inside a smoke shop in New York City. (Obtained by New York Post)

The suspect captured on shocking video wearing a jacket with the letters FDNY emblazoned on the back while shooting and killing another man execution-style in a New York City smoke shop was arrested Tuesday. Police say the same man also murdered a 19-year-old just 30 hours prior and was out on bail for allegedly opening fire toward cops two years ago.

Messiah Nantwi, 21, was arrested and charged in the murder of 36-year-old Brandon Brunson in Sunday's brazen Harlem smoke shop slaying, as well as the murder of 19-year-old Jaylen Duncan, who was fatally shot in the head near Madison Avenue and East 132nd Street Saturday afternoon.

Nantwi, according to reports, was out on bail for the attempted murder of a police officer after allegedly firing at cops during a graffiti stop in the Bronx in February 2021.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/suspect-arrested-nyc-smoke-shop-execution-caught-tape-out-bail-shooting-cops?intcmp=tw_fnc
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
New York, the safest city in America....don't ya know **nononono* This won't end until prosecutors and judges that turn these animals loose can be sued, personally, by the victims/victims families.