Author Topic: ANDY NGO REPORTS: Trans person arrested over brutal murder of Portland cab driver  (Read 200 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
ANDY NGO REPORTS: Trans person arrested over brutal murder of Portland cab driver

The suspect in the Easter Sunday stabbing murder of a Portland cab driver is a trans person with a history of threatening behavior.

Andy Ngo
U.S.
Apr 10, 2023

Editor's note April 10, 2023: The report has been updated with new information.

The Post Millennial can exclusively report that the suspect in the Easter Sunday stabbing murder of a Portland cab driver is a trans person with a history of threatening behavior.

Moses Jacob Lopez, who presents as a woman and appears to have addresses in both Portland and Coos Bay, Ore., has been charged with second-degree murder and unlawful use of a weapon. The deceased victim, who has not been named, was identified by Radio City Cab as one of its veteran drivers. Lopez allegedly stabbed him to death during a taxi ride.

LGBTQ+ activist Moses Jacob Lopez is accused of stabbing a Portland cab driver to death on Easter Sunday

https://thepostmillennial.com/andy-ngo-reports-trans-person-arrested-over-brutal-murder-of-portland-cab-driver
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The big question now is will the FBI raid Ngo's home for telling the truth? :shrug:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson