Author Topic: White House: Inflation Report ‘Very, Very Positive’ and We’re ‘on the Right Trajectory’ on Inflation  (Read 562 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House: Inflation Report ‘Very, Very Positive’ and We’re ‘on the Right Trajectory’ on Inflation, Even with Core Rising

Ian Hanchett 12 Apr 2023

On Wednesday’s broadcast of CNBC’s “Squawk on the Street,” White House National Economic Council Deputy Director Bharat Ramamurti stated that the March CPI report is “very, very positive” and that we’re moving in the right direction on inflation.

Ramamurti said, “I think it’s a very, very positive report, as you highlighted just now, inflation at the headline level continues to come down, nine straight months now of declining inflation. One of the most salient prices for families, for consumers — grocery prices — actually went down over the last month. And I think if you take a step back and look at the story of the last nine months, it’s very simple. Jobs are going up, wages are going up, and inflation is coming down, and that’s exactly the kind of transition to steady and stable growth that the president said he wanted to see last year.”

Co-host Sara Eisen then asked, “It’s progress, but, inflation is still pretty high and sticky in some places. And if you look at the core, which is what the Fed is targeting, taking out food and energy, up 0.4% from the last month. It’s not nearly where it needs to be, is it?”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/04/12/white-house-inflation-report-very-very-positive-and-were-on-the-right-trajectory-on-inflation-even-with-core-rising/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

If grocery prices went down last month, I missed it. Grocery prices continue to skyrocket around here.

Gas prices are also continue to go up as well as electricity and water prices.

We have eliminated cable which helps.  I'm not buying into this inflation report from the WH.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

5% annual inflation is not something to be proud of.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

This is the longest "transitory" inflation I've ever experienced.

Biden's Global Climate Change / Green New Deal policies are making things worse than they need to be.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline berdie

I'm just tickled pink that every thing is so darn rosy!!

Get back to me when groceries, gas and utilities fall in line. Until then, quit tellin' me it's raining while .... on my leg.

Online libertybele

////00000////

This is the longest "transitory" inflation I've ever experienced.

Biden's Global Climate Change / Green New Deal policies are making things worse than they need to be.

All by design of course.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Rather than bringing down the costs of alternative energy, it's more expedient to increase the costs of traditional sources of energy.

The energy inflation is intentional to make higher cost alternative energy more competitive with traditional energy sources.

The limousine liberals and green communists don't care about the negative impact their policies have on our lives.  They think our suffering and deprivation is a small price to pay for saving Mother Gaia.

Alternative energy will be the best choice after all other options have been eliminated.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2023, 08:04:43 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
RINO huffs:
"Alternative energy will be the best choice after all other options have been eliminated."

Of course -- once you've eliminated all other options, it will become the ONLY choice.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Inflation Report ‘Very, Very Positive’

If you are chairman Xi perhaps.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien