Author Topic: The world is watching as Democrats undermine America from within  (Read 221 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The world is watching as Democrats undermine America from within
By Elizabeth Stauffer April 11, 2023 08:49 AM

New York County District Attorney Alvin Bragg’s indictment of former President Donald Trump last week was a blow to America’s status as a democratic republic. Although Bragg alone brought the indictment, he would not have taken such a momentous step without the full backing of party leaders. So, it’s fair to say he acted on behalf of the Democratic Party, which has become increasingly emboldened after evading responsibility for countless unprecedented, unethical, and un-American deeds for so long.

But Democrats have overplayed their hand. Trump’s indictment will permanently mar our politics and even our justice system because it sent the message that the U.S. government, created to preserve and protect liberty, is not above using the nation’s law enforcement apparatus as a weapon against a political opponent, a tactic commonly employed by authoritarian leaders seeking to maintain power.

As damaging as the optics of this move have been domestically, its implications go well beyond our shores. With this move, the United States has further lost moral authority, and foreigners are quickly losing respect for America.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/restoring-america/courage-strength-optimism/the-world-is-watching-as-democrats-undermine-america-from-within
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: The world is watching as Democrats undermine America from within
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2023, 04:32:04 am »
rangerrebew...
But Democrats have overplayed their hand. Trump’s indictment will permanently mar our politics and even our justice system because it sent the message that the U.S. government, created to preserve and protect liberty, is not above using the nation’s law enforcement apparatus as a weapon against a political opponent, a tactic commonly employed by authoritarian leaders seeking to maintain power.

Nah, they haven't overplayed anything.  The Democommies have been pulling this sh*t since the days of FDR.  FDR did it, JFK did it, LBJ did it, this is common and long established practices by the Democommies.  I believe it was Steve Hilton that went through a full accounting of what each of these admins had done similar to what Bragg and the current Democommies have done.  Common practice for these rotten scoundrels.

And our justice system, I have had zero respect and total contempt for it for decades.  Particularly family court, where in PA men get bent over and repeatedly abused in the courts.  I am completely estranged from my kids because of the corruption of PA courts and an ex that would not know how to tell the truth on the lives of our children. 

My next door neighbor, his son was getting divorced, had the same corrupt female judge, and he told me an incredible story.  His daughter in law coached their oldest son, 11 years of age, if he killed his father, he would get X, Y, and Z.  The boy stabs his father in the back, does not kill him.  When the father asked his attorney about what his wife did with the boy, coaching him to murder him, his attorney told him it was not worth mentioning in the court because the corrupt judge would not care.  Can you imagine?  I had similar experiences, I just wasn't stabbed in the back, except by my attorney who failed to show up for an important meeting with the opposing counsel and judge.  He told me I did not need to appear, and he forgot to appear to represent me.  Then he lied about it all. 

And J. Edgaar Hoover consistently used the FBI to put the screws to people.  We have had decades of abuse by folks in agencies working for the federal government.

It is not just the Democommies that have destroyed this nation, it includes many Republicans too.  It is the attorneys that have destroyed this nation with their criminal bullsh*t!!!

:yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: