Author Topic: ‘Surveillance Empire’: Gleeful China Celebrates Alleged Pentagon Leaks for Hurting U.S. Alliances  (Read 592 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Surveillance Empire’: Gleeful China Celebrates Alleged Pentagon Leaks for Hurting U.S. Alliances

Frances Martel 12 Apr 2023

China’s state-run propaganda outlets welcomed the news of extensive alleged leaks from the U.S. government surfacing in dozens of documents on social media sites and video game servers, declaring the information on Wednesday to be a blow to Washington’s “surveillance empire.”

The state-run Xinhua News Agency, China Daily, and the Global Times all weighed in on the blossoming scandal, comparing it to the 2013 revelations of extensive National Security Agency (NSA) spying by leaker Edward Snowden and predicting that America would lose critical allies such as South Korea over the alleged revelations.

Corporate media outlets in the United States, most notably the left-wing New York Times and Washington Post, began publishing reports over the weekend on America’s involvement in the Russian invasion of Ukraine, citing the documents in question.

According to an investigation by the U.K. Guardian, the documents had been circulating on Discord, a video game social network, for months, potentially as early as January. Users shared the documents, including items marked “top secret” and illustrative slides, which seemingly detailed Ukrainian military assets and troop movements.

Some of the documents detailed alleged casualty counts of Russian and Ukrainian forces. Others appeared to reveal the presence of American, British, and other Western special forces on the ground in Ukraine. Still, others involved the alleged activities of third parties regarding the conflict, most prominently South Korea and Egypt.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2023/04/12/surveillance-empire-gleeful-china-celebrates-alleged-pentagon-leaks-for-hurting-u-s-alliances/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
As cringeworthy as this article is, I can't dispute any of it.

Just when you think that Pedo Joe can't "F" us harder, just wait till the next news cycle.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

As cringeworthy as this article is, I can't dispute any of it.

Just when you think that Pedo Joe can't "F" us harder, just wait till the next news cycle.

Let's Go Brandon!  FJB  Treason??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Let's Go Brandon!  FJB  Treason??

Even in a quadrillion alternative reality universes you'd never get 67 Senators to convict Pedo Joe post impeachment. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Even in a quadrillion alternative reality universes you'd never get 67 Senators to convict Pedo Joe post impeachment.

There is a greater chance that a monkey hitting keys at random on a typewriter keyboard for an infinite amount of time will write the complete works of William Shakespeare and Corn Pops obituary.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.