Author Topic: Just how gross was it at that San Francisco Whole Foods?  (Read 379 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Just how gross was it at that San Francisco Whole Foods?
« on: April 12, 2023, 02:11:25 pm »
April 12, 2023
Just how gross was it at that San Francisco Whole Foods?
By Monica Showalter

Whole Foods on Monday shut down its ritzy new flagship store in San Francisco, after just a year in operation, citing crime and safety concerns.

I wrote about that astonishing event yesterday, brought on by the city's failure to enforce its own laws, noting that the company had a good customer base and had shelled out big to make the place attractive, but that was no match for the chaos the one-party government had allowed the area to fall into. Whole Foods may have had a punchbowl for themselves and its customers, but with the city's coddling of bums and criminals, someone dropped a deuce in it.

In this case, seems that was literally. The story seems to have set San Francisco's locals buzzing on the internet, with person after person giving his story about what he saw in that place as it happened.

I curated a few doozies describing how bad it was:

https://twitter.com/powellmarket415/status/1645889706201354241

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/04/just_how_gross_was_it_at_that_san_francisco_whole_foods.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Just how gross was it at that San Francisco Whole Foods?
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2023, 02:13:20 pm »
Is it too much to hope for that San Franciscans will be able to connect the dots and relate these issues back to their voting preferences, and maybe next time they will choose to not vote for left-wing democrats (or even more leftist politicians)?

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2023, 02:31:40 pm »

This is San Francisco.

This is San Francisco on drugs.

Any questions?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2023, 02:33:02 pm »

This is San Francisco.

This is San Francisco on drugs.

Any questions?

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2023, 02:41:12 pm »
The limousine liberals will take their money to the suburbs and exburbs while leaving cash-strapped city officials to cleanup excrement of their latest social experiment.

The limousine liberals are rich enough to avoid the consequences of their social experiments.  It's a different story for their experiments' test subjects who can't afford to move.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2023, 02:47:35 pm »
The limousine liberals will take their money to the suburbs and exburbs while leaving cash-strapped city officials to cleanup excrement of their latest social experiment.

The limousine liberals are rich enough to avoid the consequences of their social experiments.  It's a different story for their experiments' test subjects who can't afford to move.

@DefiantMassRINO

Exactly. Just like the Boston pols who live in Wellesley, Weston or Duxbury... (BTW- love the Black and Gold). 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2023, 12:03:41 am »
I am not a city person by nature. But I recall when seeing the sights in Washington DC did not include getting mugged as part of the experience. I remember seeing cleaner, more sane places in my youth, although there were almost always the 'bad' sections of those towns. Now it seems that the cities have turned into sh*tholes. How many have to be destroyed by the incessant application of bad policy before anyone wakes up and decides that maybe this isn't the way to go?

Or will doubling down on stupid finally find the limitations of stupidity?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2023, 12:04:50 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2023, 04:17:26 am »
I believe there is no such thing as a LIMIT for stupidity within America.  We applaud stupidity every damn day. 

We have a total degenerate as POTUS, someone that makes sleeze look appealing by comparison.  Any sick f*** that thinks it is perfectly ok to usher young children down the path of trans life, encouraging them every step of the way, they are the worst kind of child abusers.

A six year old child is not thinking about their future fertility, and they certainly do not understand if they move from one sex to the other they end up sterile.  These are concepts beyond their comprehension.  Heck, just a few years prior, they were peeing and pooping in a diaper.  What Biden is doing is evil, heinous, and fully merits the full wrath of God, IMHO.

Parents need to organize, with legal help, and go after all the teachers and admin folks promoting this nonsense on children.  I am serious, they are the worst form of child abusers.  Pushing the permanent mutilation of a child should warrant a penalty of dispatch, that is how serious I take what they are doing children.

There is no statute of limitations for murder, but there is for someone that abuses children.  Seven years.  And we think we protect our children!  Nonsense.  Our children are expendable, and so too are the parents now.  The Soviet States of America are moving in that direction.  The FBI has been deployed to remove parents who stand up and fight the nonsense.  The brown shirts are out there working for this corrupt Biden Idiocracy.