Author Topic: Sen. Tim Scott Unveils 2024 White House Exploratory Committee  (Read 1365 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idiot

Re: Sen. Tim Scott Unveils 2024 White House Exploratory Committee
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2023, 06:12:29 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia So what is it that you hate about this guy?  Just asking as I know very little about him.  It appears he'll be going against your guy.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2023, 06:28:28 pm »
Tim Scott has a shot with his narative of the American Dream fulfilled.

At least he didn't polish Trump's shoes like Nikki Haley.  She doesn't have enough substance and backbone to survive the GOP Primary.

DeSantis may be trying too hard to be too conservative to attract Independents and Dems in the General election.

Too many GOP hopefuls ran in the GOP primaries as "conservatives", only to "pivot" when it cam time for the General Election.

I want a candidate who says and believes the same things privately and publicly.

Too many Republicans are cowards who say one thing in private, and something different in public.

I'm sick of being played by GOP K Street consultants.

George W. Bush '43 was allegedly a conservative, and he turned out to be a Bigger Government liberal.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2023, 06:54:31 pm »
Tim Scott has a shot with his narative of the American Dream fulfilled.

At least he didn't polish Trump's shoes like Nikki Haley.  She doesn't have enough substance and backbone to survive the GOP Primary.

DeSantis may be trying too hard to be too conservative to attract Independents and Dems in the General election.

Too many GOP hopefuls ran in the GOP primaries as "conservatives", only to "pivot" when it cam time for the General Election.

I want a candidate who says and believes the same things privately and publicly.

Too many Republicans are cowards who say one thing in private, and something different in public.

I'm sick of being played by GOP K Street consultants.

George W. Bush '43 was allegedly a conservative, and he turned out to be a Bigger Government liberal.

DeSantis trying to be too conservative?  I firmly disagree. It is conservatism that needs to prevail over the bat crap crazy liberal agenda!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2023, 06:56:57 pm »
Personally, I think he's still a little too green.  Needs some additional aging and experience in the trenches.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2023, 06:57:11 pm »
I'm hoping that Scott enters into the race. We need conservatives running!

www.ontheissues.org/senate/Tim_Scott.htm

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2023, 10:19:21 pm »
No thanks.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2023, 10:35:50 pm »
Personally, I think he's still a little too green.  Needs some additional aging and experience in the trenches.

My thoughts too.  If he stays the course he does have a bright future though.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2023, 10:54:22 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

Offline corbe

« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2023, 11:48:35 pm »

I agree with your trail of thought @Kamaji 
    Though Cruz was his age and experience when he decided to run. It's a smart move by Him.  Anything that could bring more Blacks to the Conservative movement is never a bad thing. 
    He came also into the Senate in the Tea Party of 13. 
    His talents would be wasted, as Ben Carson's was in HUD.  Though that's his strong point along with Economic policy and Consumer protection.

I still want Cruz as AG and Trump as UN Ambassador in a DeSantis Administration. but that's just me.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2023, 05:56:05 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia So what is it that you hate about this guy?  Just asking as I know very little about him.  It appears he'll be going against your guy.

Oh look who's trying to connect dots. ----. Good for you, old man, good for you! 

BTW, I always post announcement videos and background info on candidates ---- it's kinda my thing.  Scott deserves equal attention.

Now, find mommy and let her know she's late dispensing your meds.   :seeya:

@mrpotatohead

Offline libertybele

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2023, 06:01:44 pm »
    I agree with your trail of thought @Kamaji 
    Though Cruz was his age and experience when he decided to run. It's a smart move by Him.  Anything that could bring more Blacks to the Conservative movement is never a bad thing. 
    He came also into the Senate in the Tea Party of 13. 
    His talents would be wasted, as Ben Carson's was in HUD.  Though that's his strong point along with Economic policy and Consumer protection.

I still want Cruz as AG and Trump as UN Ambassador in a DeSantis Administration. but that's just me.

@corbe I think that would be awesome.

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2023, 11:52:20 pm »

I'd still like to see Trump appoint Cruz to the Supreme Court ----- where he can use his God-given gifts and training for a generation of influence.  I don't think Cruz has the fire in the belly needed for the clean-up awaiting the next AG.

As for UN Ambassador, I hope President Trump gives consideration to Vivek Ramaswamy.  I've been following this guy and with Trump mentoring and increased international bonafides, Vivek would be in the top tier America First heir apparents in 2028.  He's a natural.

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2023, 12:56:52 am »
@Right_in_Virginia If you had looked at the "Prayer" thread, which I'm not surprised you don't frequent, you'd know my mom has been in the hospital fighting for her life.  You never fail to disappoint....

I didn't know @mrpotatohead  I'm sorry to hear it and offer prayers for your mom's health.

And shame on you for using your mother's failing health in this way.  Shame on you.   **nononono*

Offline libertybele

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2023, 01:40:10 am »
I didn't know @mrpotatohead  I'm sorry to hear it and offer prayers for your mom's health.

And shame on you for using your mother's failing health in this way.  Shame on you.   **nononono*

??? Shame on you @Right_in_Virginia for posting "Now, find mommy and let her know she's late dispensing your meds."  That kind of snide and spiteful remark is absolutely uncalled for especially towards a fellow Briefer.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2023, 03:13:17 am »

"Using your mother's failing health in this way?"  Wow.  This is your post, right?

Now, find mommy and let her know she's late dispensing your meds.   :seeya:
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2023, 03:41:49 am »
I didn't know @mrpotatohead

Huh?

That might be the most awful thing I have ever heard anyone say to anyone @TBR.  That couldn't have been intentional.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2023, 04:18:28 am »
Huh?

That might be the most awful thing I have ever heard anyone say to anyone @TBR.  That couldn't have been intentional.

This is a decent way to ask for clarification @catfish1957

I took great personal offense that @mrpotatohead insinuated I should have known about his mother's health but probably didn't because I don't pray ---- and then went further to claim I deliberately used that against him. I also found it shocking.

@Right_in_Virginia If you had looked at the "Prayer" thread, which I'm not surprised you don't frequent, you'd know my mom has been in the hospital fighting for her life.  You never fail to disappoint....

My full reply. ..,.

In the darkest recesses of fantasy, I cannot imagine using the illness of anyone close to me as part of a meaningless counterpunch.

It stunned me.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2023, 04:25:10 am »
I took great personal offense that @mrpotatohead insinuated I should have known about his mother's health but probably didn't because I don't pray

That is a lie.  Mr. Potato Head made no such claim.

---- and then went further to claim I deliberately used that against him.

Another lie.  Again, Mr. Potato Head did not make that claim.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2023, 10:42:25 am »
Exhibit A. of why you don’t bring family members into the game when attacking fellow members.

@mrpotatohead

I’m sorry to hear about your mother and I will pray for her and your family
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2023, 10:55:15 am »
All this bickering and bullshit over somebody entering the race for a VP position.   happy77
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald