Author Topic: Illegal Alien Sentenced to Life for Murdering Whistleblower in $3.5 Million Hiring Scheme  (Read 143 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illegal Alien Sentenced to Life for Murdering Whistleblower in $3.5 Million Hiring Scheme
Steve Straub   By Steve Straub
Published April 11, 2023 at 6:36pm

An illegal alien, Juan Rangel-Rubio, 46, has been sentenced to life in federal prison without parole for the execution-style murder-for-hire of legal immigrant Eliud Montoya in 2017.

Montoya, a naturalized American citizen, had reported a $3.5 million illegal hiring scheme in Savannah, Georgia, involving the employment of illegal aliens from Mexico.

U.S. Attorney Jill Steinberg said in a statement that Montoya was murdered for exposing Juan Rangel-Rubio’s scheme to profit from employing undocumented workers.

Breitbart News first reported in late 2018 that Mexican illegal aliens Juan Rangel-Rubio, Pablo Rangel-Rubio, and Higinio Perez-Bravo had been indicted for operating a 10-year illegal hiring scheme, employing at least 100 illegal aliens for Wolf Tree, a tree service company.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/opinion/illegal-alien-sentenced-life-murdering-whistleblower-3-5-million-hiring-scheme
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson