Author Topic: TYRANNY: Government Is Marketing Censorship Tools To Big Tech To Gag Conservatives  (Read 172 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
TYRANNY: Government Is Marketing Censorship Tools To Big Tech To Gag Conservatives
By Pamela Geller - on April 11, 2023

Freedom of speech means freedom from interference, suppression or punitive action by the government. That’s it. And it is the bedrock of our Constitutional Republic.

‘The concept of political rights is vanishing. It is forgotten that the right of free speech means the freedom to advocate one’s views and to bear the possible consequences, including disagreement with others, opposition, unpopularity and lack of support. The political function of “the right of free speech” is to protect dissenters and unpopular minorities from forcible suppression.’ (Ayn Rand)

Government Is Marketing Censorship Tools To Big Tech To Gag Conservatives
By: Margot Cleveland, April 11, 2023

The federal government peddled technology to Big Tech companies to assist them in censoring Americans’ speech on social media in the run-up to the 2020 election, according to emails Missouri and Louisiana uncovered in their First Amendment lawsuit against the Biden administration.
Specifically, the State Department marketed this censorship technology through its Global Engagement Center. In other words, our tax dollars not only funded the development of tools to silence speech that dissented from the regime’s narrative. They also paid for government employees to act as sales reps pitching the censorship products to Big Tech.

https://gellerreport.com/2023/04/tyranny-government-is-marketing-censorship-tools-to-big-tech-to-gag-conservatives.html/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mountaineer

America First Legal
@America1stLegal
1/🚨🗣️ EXPOSED — A secret list of journalists pushing propaganda on behalf of the US govt has been revealed as a result of our litigation against the State Dept to uncover the dark truth about the Global Engagement Center (GEC).

Read on to see the secret list below:
2/ We obtained more documents from our lawsuit against the State Department about the GEC, exposing the international censorship czars. Meet the 11 “journalists” who decide what you can see online.  ...
3:27 PM · Jun 14, 2023

THREAD:

https://twitter.com/America1stLegal/status/1669063922052128770
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org