General Category > Elections 2024

Trump widens lead over DeSantis to 33 points in new survey

<< < (2/7) > >>

Hoodat:

--- Quote from: Right_in_Virginia on April 12, 2023, 03:59:52 am ---Then Ronny's globalist, America-last mega donors are just funding his retirement, right, Pumpkin?

--- End quote ---

What entity are these phantom mega-donors donating to?  The pitfalls of making it up as you go.

Right_in_Virginia:

--- Quote from: Hoodat on April 12, 2023, 04:10:02 am ---The pitfalls of making it up as you go.

--- End quote ---

Then why do you keep doing it?

Right_in_Virginia:
"BOOOOOOOM!!! EVEN CANDACE KNOWS!!!" (Video)

--- End quote ---

https://mobile.twitter.com/PapiTrumpo/status/1645965596025057283

kevindavis007:
Fine, he might win the nomination, but when it comes to the general, it doesn't mean a hill of beans especially since Trump will not get the independent vote.

If you can explain to me how Trump can win the general without the independent vote then I'll vote for Trump in 2024.

LMAO:

--- Quote from: kevindavis007 on April 12, 2023, 12:20:26 pm ---Fine, he might win the nomination, but when it comes to the general, it doesn't mean a hill of beans especially since Trump will not get the independent vote.

If you can explain to me how Trump can win the general without the independent vote then I'll vote for Trump in 2024.

--- End quote ---

I’ve made peace with the fact that we’re not going to win the presidential election in 2024. You’re never going to get past the MAGAs in the primaries. It is what it is.

But we need to find someway to make sure that people running down ticket don’t get tied to Donald Trump and end up returning the House to Democrat control

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version