Author Topic: Levin: America Unprepared Psychologically, Economically for War with China  (Read 184 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Levin: America Unprepared Psychologically, Economically for War with China

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/04/11/levin-america-unprepared-psychologically-economically-for-war-with-china/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Brandon is helping them to bring our Republic down every step of the way ...

Mark Levin: 'We Must Prepare for War Against China...Because They Want War'

"We have a Marxist revolution that is destroying us from within, while the enemy gathers abroad," conservative talk show host Mark Levin told Sean Hannity's audience on Monday night.

Levin warned that the United States "needs to prepare for war with China," and he said it twice, so the “back-benchers regurgitate it."

“[T]here is an axis of powers against us right now. It's China, Russia, Iran and North Korea. This is no joke," Levin said:

“China hasn't built the biggest Navy on the face of the Earth, military islands in the South China Sea, over 27 bases of different kinds in our hemisphere, a deep-water naval base in Somalia...You have a China with a base on the western coast of Africa facing us, killer satellites, nuclear missiles.

"You think they're building all that to defeat Taiwan? They're building all that to defeat us. They're not going to be satisfied with Taiwan. They're in battles now with the Philippines, Japan, even Vietnam, Australia's being threatened."

Levin called it "a big damn deal," and he delivered a message that Americans may not want to hear:

"We need to prepare for war against China. I don't mean go to war. I don't mean initiate a war. But they are preparing for war............

https://cnsnews.com/article/national/susan-jones/mark-levin-we-must-prepare-war-against-chinabecause-they-want-war
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.