General Category > Elections 2024

Poll: Trump's popularity near all-time low, majority of independents think he broke the law in wake

<< < (2/9) > >>

mystery-ak:

--- Quote from: libertybele on April 11, 2023, 12:20:05 am ---And I have always held the position that this country under DEM/RINO leadership isn't going to make it until 2028.

--- End quote ---

I was just going to post something similar...we won't make it until 2028 or at least be able to correct what they did to the US

Kamaji:

--- Quote from: LMAO on April 11, 2023, 12:15:47 am ---I have always held on to the position that, if there are any up and coming stars in the GOP, they need to wait until 2028 after Biden's(or Harris's) second term

The GOP 2024 nomination process is already a hot, wet mess. We need to expand our hold on the House and gain the Senate in 2024 with candidate's that  are tougher to tie to Trump

--- End quote ---

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

libertybele:

--- Quote from: mystery-ak on April 11, 2023, 12:26:33 am ---I was just going to post something similar...we won't make it until 2028 or at least be able to correct what they did to the US

--- End quote ---

Exactly.

LMAO:

--- Quote from: libertybele on April 11, 2023, 12:20:05 am ---And I have always held the position that this country under DEM/RINO leadership isn't going to make it until 2028.

--- End quote ---

I have Democrat relatives who stated that if Trump got re elected in 2020, the country would be finished

cato potatoe:
As far as the country goes, Woke Left vs. MAGA cult is not a prescription for stability.  Neither side is willing to live with the other, so the longer each controls its party, the more dangerous it becomes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version