Author Topic: Poll: Trump's popularity near all-time low, majority of independents think he broke the law in wake  (Read 1979 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Honestly, many seem to forget that Trump had almost 3M fewer votes than Hitlerly in '16, and only but the magic of the electoral college configuartion became POTUS. 

There seems to be a 45-50% block out there that I think would vote for Stalin over Trump.  That's how hated he is, and I don't see that changing in '24.

And add the fact that Trump is using his Bragg ill-gotten grift to spend money on ongoing campaign attack ads on DeSantis, just makes me despise the guy that much more.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2023, 07:22:18 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline kevindavis007

Honestly, many seem to forget that Trump had almost 3M fewer votes than Hitlerly in '16, and only but the magic of the electoral college configuartion became POTUS. 

There seems to be a 45-50% block out there that I think would vote for Stalin over Trump.  That's how hated he is, and I don't see that changing in '24.

And add the fact that Trump is using his Bragg ill-gotten grift to spend money on ongoing campaign attack ads on DeSantis, just makes me despise the guy that much more.

I still think that Trump lucked out in 16. 
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline LMAO

I still think that Trump lucked out in 16.

Very much so

Both were viewed very negatively by the public at large but Hillary was the face of everything people hated about corrupt DC politics, no campaigning in some of the states that she ended up loosing which probably revealed her open contempt for people living in those states, the EC, which Trump himself wanted to get rid of at one time, plus how many Democrats may have just stayed home that night because they probably figured Hillary was going to win it, anyways?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline corbe

And this after being an 'X' President and buckets of Name Recognition.  He has done nothing to win back the WOMEN Vote with his sleazy behavior from years ago being paraded in the press everyday. He's toast.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Hillary Clinton is waiting in the wings.  She'll make press appearances to keep her relevence with the media.

////00000////

In Hillary's mind, it's inevitable that she'll be the first woman President.  It's her destiny.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
He has done nothing to win back the WOMEN Vote with his sleazy behavior from years ago being paraded in the press everyday. He's toast.

Apparently, you didn't get the memo.  See, MAGA voters are the majority of voters in the country, so they really don't need either so-called independents, or any non-MAGA Republicans.

Just ask any MAGA, and they'll tell you.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Apparently, you didn't get the memo.  See, MAGA voters are the majority of voters in the country, so they really don't need either so-called independents, or any non-MAGA Republicans.

The battle lines have been drawn. The "My Ass Got Arrested" followers have their marching orders.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Hillary Clinton is waiting in the wings.  She'll make press appearances to keep her relevence with the media.

////00000////

In Hillary's mind, it's inevitable that she'll be the first woman President.  It's her destiny.
It's her destiny density.

Offline libertybele

////00000////

Hillary has been irrelevant for quite some time.  How many in the younger crowd even know who she is other than maybe Bubba cheated on her and she still clung to his coattails?  Probably nothing admirable in their eyes.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Hillary has been irrelevant for quite some time.  How many in the younger crowd even know who she is other than maybe Bubba cheated on her and she still clung to his coattails?  Probably nothing admirable in their eyes.
Maybe they know Hillary as the mother of Webb Hubbell's daughter.

Offline corbe

Apparently, Melania with her European upbringing is a 'Stand by Her Billion $$$ Man' also.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

Apparently, Melania with her European upbringing is a 'Stand by Her Billion $$$ Man' also.

Well, IMHO I think Melania and Donald have a very complicated relationship.  She herself isn't exactly poor.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline NavyCanDo

Exactly.  And we've only seen the start of it. And against any other challengers.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Right_in_Virginia

See, MAGA voters are the majority of voters in the country, so they really don't need either so-called independents, or any non-MAGA Republicans.

Here's one 🙋 and I'm telling you that this is wrong.   What we will not waste time pursuing are irrational, belligerent anti-Trump useful idiots ----- of any political stripe.   Everyone else is welcomed aboard the Trump Train.

Offline LMAO

Well, IMHO I think Melania and Donald have a very complicated relationship.  She herself isn't exactly poor.

I find his wife a classy and sympathetic woman. As VP, she was fairly quiet. No telling children what they should eat in their school lunches. No claims of a “co presidency.”

« Last Edit: April 14, 2023, 12:20:32 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy