General Category > Elections 2024

Poll: Trump's popularity near all-time low, majority of independents think he broke the law in wake

(1/9) > >>

kevindavis007:
I know y'all in MAGA world are going to be angry with this, but maybe read a bit before writing "you guys just love to hate Trump" down in the comments.

Read More: https://notthebee.com/article/trumps-popularity-at-nearly-lowest-all-time-only-25-approval-among-all-voters-majority-of-independents-think-trump-broke-the-law-in-wake-of-arrest

libertybele:
Frankly, I'm sorry to see this.  Should DeSantis decide not to run, Hutchison and Haley are just really weak candidates.

LMAO:

As long as Trump is the face of the GOP, prepare for more election losses. The DNC has a strategy that has worked well for them and it's running the "MAGA Republican" line

LMAO:

--- Quote from: libertybele on April 10, 2023, 09:19:30 pm ---Frankly, I'm sorry to see this.  Should DeSantis decide not to run, Hutchison and Haley are just really weak candidates.

--- End quote ---

I have always held on to the position that, if there are any up and coming stars in the GOP, they need to wait until 2028 after Biden's(or Harris's) second term

The GOP 2024 nomination process is already a hot, wet mess. We need to expand our hold on the House and gain the Senate in 2024 with candidate's that  are tougher to tie to Trump

libertybele:

--- Quote from: LMAO on April 11, 2023, 12:15:47 am ---I have always held on to the position that, if there are any up and coming stars in the GOP, they need to wait until 2028 after Biden's(or Harris's) second term

The GOP 2024 nomination process is already a hot, wet mess. We need to expand our hold on the House and gain the Senate in 2024 with candidate's that  are tougher to tie to Trump

--- End quote ---

And I have always held the position that this country under DEM/RINO leadership isn't going to make it until 2028.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version