Author Topic: Florida girl, 12, steals dad’s car and takes 14-year-old friend to meet online predator  (Read 801 times)

Offline Kamaji

Florida girl, 12, steals dad’s car and takes 14-year-old friend to meet online predator

By Selim Algar
April 10, 2023

A 12-year-old Florida girl stole her father’s car and picked up her 14-year-old friend to meet an online predator in Louisiana, officials said this weekend.

Baby-faced Jade Gregory, of Union County, was reported missing last week after she hopped behind the wheel of her parent’s Ford Taurus, went to meet her pal, Khloe Larson, then drove out of state.

The two kids had apparently been corresponding with an unknown person online and planned to meet him in Louisiana, according to reports.

Their sudden disappearance triggered a Missing Child Alert, and their youthful images were flashed across billboards and television screens across several southern states.

Gregory drove her father’s truck all the way from the Gainesville area to Mobile, Alabama — a roughly five-hour trek.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/04/10/florida-girl-12-steals-dads-car-to-meet-online-predator/

Online mountaineer

What in the world  ...  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

What in the world  ...  **nononono*

Well, I'd like to know how a Ford Taurus morphed into a truck along the way.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Well, I'd like to know how a Ford Taurus morphed into a truck along the way.

I picked up on that but put it down as bad writing. What impressed me is that she could drive interstate at twelve years old. Has she been driving "getaway" cars since she was five?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Kamaji

I picked up on that but put it down as bad writing. What impressed me is that she could drive interstate at twelve years old. Has she been driving "getaway" cars since she was five?

Good point. 

Online mountaineer

Thelma and Louise, the early years.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Thelma and Louise, the early years.
If they made a movie Thelma and Louise the early years today, say at Netflix, that image would be all wrong because the groomers at Netflix would have two boys behind the wheel.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
If they made a movie Thelma and Louise the early years today, say at Netflix, that image would be all wrong because the groomers at Netflix would have two boys behind the wheel.

Yeah. Dylan Mulvaney and his sidekick.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Yeah. Dylan Mulvaney and his sidekick.
@bigheadfred
Maybe it's the extra pain med i had to take this afternoon, or just me being twisted(six of one, half a dozen of the other) but I swear to you when I read your response my mind saw it as Yeah. Dylan Mulvaney and his sidedick. :silly: :silly: :silly: