Author Topic: BREAKING: Police are reporting “multiple casualties” as they respond to a shooting in a bank buildin  (Read 1616 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — Police are reporting “multipole casualties” as they respond to a shooting in a bank building in downtown Louisville.

The Louisville Metro Police Department said Monday on Twitter there was an ongoing situation and asked people to avoid the area. “There are multiple casualties,” police said in the tweet. Police described it as an “active aggressor.”

Witnesses who left the building told WHAS-TV they heard gunfire inside the building.

https://apnews.com/article/downtown-louisville-shooting-dc7b45a9c5d2b384a16d653864f8b735?taid=643413b3b2f24c00010ba43f&utm_campaign=TrueAnthem&utm_medium=AP&utm_source=Twitter
« Last Edit: April 10, 2023, 01:51:00 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Reporters must use the killers preferred pronouns before naming they/them.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

... Witnesses told WHAS11 they saw the shooter open fire at the Old National Bank.

Footage from the scene appeared to show one of the building’s windows blown out with glass scattered on the ground. ...
https://nypost.com/2023/04/10/active-shooter-situation-reported-at-louisville-kentucky-bank/

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 April 10, 2023 9:51am EDT
Louisville police say ‘multiple casualties’ as officers respond to ‘active aggressor’
Louisville police, mayor urging public to stay out of downtown area

By Greg Norman | Fox News

The Louisville Metropolitan Police Department says there are "multiple casualties" in the Kentucky city Monday as officers are responding to "reports of an active aggressor."

"We are confirming reports of an active aggressor in the 300 block of East Main. Please stay out of the area," police said in tweet. "There are multiple casualties."

Images taken in the area showed an officer with his weapon drawn.

The FBI's Louisville office also tweeted that its "special agents have responded to the scene of this morning's shooting in downtown Louisville and are assisting our law enforcement partners."

Louisville Mayor Craig Greenberg also said there was an "active police situation downtown" and for the public to "please avoid the area around Slugger Field until further notice."

Further details about the incident were not immediately available.

This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/louisville-police-multiple-casualties-officers-respond-active-aggressor
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fox News...5 dead...killer neutralized
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
A witness inside the building where the shooting happened told WHAS11 that an unidentified man with a "long assault rifle" began opening fire on the first floor.

"He just started firing," the witness reportedly said. "I didn't see his face. We were in the conference room. Whoever was next to me got shot, their blood's on me."

Another witness said the shooter and law enforcement exchanged fire, according to WHAS11.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/louisville-police-multiple-casualties-officers-respond-active-aggressor
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Square profile picture
AFP News Agency
@AFP
·
2m
#BREAKING Five killed, at least six hospitalized in Louisville, Kentucky shooting: police
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Hill
@thehill
·
1m
UPDATE: 5 dead in Louisville shooting, 6 hospitalized
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Karol Markowicz
@karol
·
3m
News: The Louisville shooter is a 25-year old named Connor Sturgeon. I'm told he was an employee at the bank.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Square profile picture
CNN International
@cnni
·
1m
JUST IN: At least five people are dead and at least six others hospitalized following a shooting in downtown Louisville, Kentucky, authorities say.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Karol Markowicz
@karol
·
3m
News: The Louisville shooter is a 25-year old named Connor Sturgeon. I'm told he was an employee at the bank.

Tranny?  Show me the pronouns!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I just saw 5 dead, Six more wounded. Suspect shooter also dead.

888cryingkitty
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
...and no *BREAKING* coverage to this

Chicago shootings: 20 shot, 3 fatally, in gun violence across city, police say
https://abc7chicago.com/chicago-weekend-shootings-today-violence-police/13108671/
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Karol Markowicz
@karol
·
3m

@mystery-ak

I am going to take  a wild guess and say he is a FORMER employee of the bank. I just don't see him making the bank Christmas party.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Tranny?  Show me the pronouns!
"The Louisville shooter is a 25-year old named Connor Sturgeon. I'm told he was an employee at the bank"

Have learned more about the shooter and motive in the first 30 seconds than we did with the entire Tranny Church Shooting in weeks.  MSM are despicable pukes.

$50 bucks says white, straight, and male.....  and bonus bucks if conservative or republican.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2023, 03:15:59 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chuck Callesto
@ChuckCallesto
·
1m
BREAKING REPORT: Kentucky Governor Andy Beshear loses close friend in today's Bank shooting..
Support the USO

Offline Kamaji

Karol Markowicz
@karol
·
3m

His LinkedIN page still seems to be up:  https://www.linkedin.com/in/connorsturgeon/

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
@mystery-ak

I am going to take  a wild guess and say he is a FORMER employee of the bank. I just don't see him making the bank Christmas party.

That's what the running ticker-tape on the bottom of the screen said/suggested...a former employee who got there BEFORE opening hours...IOW, a targeted hit.

Please god....not another transgender!!   :smokin:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Kamaji

"The Louisville shooter is a 25-year old named Connor Sturgeon. I'm told he was an employee at the bank"

Have learned more about the shooter and motive in the first 30 seconds than we did with the entire Tranny Church Shooting in weeks.  MSM are despicable pukes.

$50 bucks says white, straight, and male.....  and bonus bucks if conservative or republican.

Bingo!

LinkedIN page:  https://www.linkedin.com/in/connorsturgeon/

Offline Kamaji

If he's the shooter, something funky went down.

It's also interesting that the internets have not been scrubbed of his presence yet, unlike what would have been the case if he had been either black or fake-fem/fake-boi.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Another one

Chuck Callesto
@ChuckCallesto
·
1m
BREAKING REPORT: Active shooter OUTSIDE or near Jefferson Community and Technical College in Louisville, Kentucky..

Initial reports indicate 2 shooters..
Support the USO