Author Topic: Bud Light marketing VP explains what inspired her to update ‘fratty, out of touch’ brand with inclus  (Read 8471 times)

Online roamer_1

Betcha she does.

@Kamaji
Twenty bucks to TBR if we ever find out?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Kamaji
Twenty bucks to TBR if we ever find out?

There are a couple of bets going on in this thread.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

Betcha she does.

She'll end up somewhere, but not at the same level.  You have to be a VP, COO, etc. (i.e. a member of the Good-old-boys club) to maintain that level at another firm after tanking the former one.  It is more likely that she gets absorbed by a woke company with a massive number of employees, or that she ends up with a consulting gig for those same companies.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online roamer_1

There are a couple of bets going on in this thread.

S'Alright by me either way (win goes to a good cause)... But I have pretty much called this thing all the way along. Folks undervalued the redneck 'Oh, hell no!' Even here.

This is a beautiful, beautiful thing... Entirely organic, entirely without leadership... A full on stampede. And no one can turn it.

Online roamer_1

She'll end up somewhere, but not at the same level.  You have to be a VP, COO, etc. (i.e. a member of the Good-old-boys club) to maintain that level at another firm after tanking the former one.  It is more likely that she gets absorbed by a woke company with a massive number of employees, or that she ends up with a consulting gig for those same companies.

Well, she is rich, elite, and connected... So you may have a point. But I doubt very much it will be sales or steering anymore. Not just Bud either... Her wreckage brought to light other campaigns that might have otherwise slipped beneath the radar (Mulvany with Nike, Olay, Tampax) ... Women are burning their sports bras...

Online roamer_1

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
There may be an opening on the loading dock.
After all the money lost I think the opening would be closer to things flushable, like her career.

Online corbe

Bud Light VP responsible for Dylan Mulvaney FIASCO is out on her DUFF ‘After losing ~$5 Billion in value’ for Anheuser-Busch

APR. 22, 2023 3:57 PM BY FRED T

The galaxy brain Bud Light marketing exec who thought putting “trans influencer” Dylan Mulvaney on their beer is out on her Duff after the public relations nightmare and massive backlash from their core demographic tanked the company’s value.

Ditching Alissa Heinerscheid is a good start, and there are other good things about Anheuser-Busch, but it’s going to take a lot more for the beer to get through this hangover.

<..snip..>

https://therightscoop.com/bud-light-vp-responsible-for-dylan-mulvaney-fiasco-is-out-on-her-duff-after-losing-5-billion-in-value-for-anheuser-busch/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
another inevitable!! Thank you/

Offline Kamaji

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Bud Light VP responsible for Dylan Mulvaney FIASCO is out on her DUFF ‘After losing ~$5 Billion in value’ for Anheuser-Busch

APR. 22, 2023 3:57 PM BY FRED T

The galaxy brain Bud Light marketing exec who thought putting “trans influencer” Dylan Mulvaney on their beer is out on her Duff after the public relations nightmare and massive backlash from their core demographic tanked the company’s value.

Ditching Alissa Heinerscheid is a good start, and there are other good things about Anheuser-Busch, but it’s going to take a lot more for the beer to get through this hangover.

<..snip..>

https://therightscoop.com/bud-light-vp-responsible-for-dylan-mulvaney-fiasco-is-out-on-her-duff-after-losing-5-billion-in-value-for-anheuser-busch/

@corbe

We all KNOW she had to have presented her ideas to the BoD for approval,or it would have never happened.

Odd how she has to take the full blame,isn't it?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

Without reading into much of this woman’s history, i’m assuming that she straight out of the university system and into this job. If my assumption is true, this is the problem. All the garbage that she learned in college has to be flushed out of her mind, and some real world experience might be in order.

Despite what she learned in college, transvestites are not anywhere near the majority of this country
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline GtHawk

Without reading into much of this woman’s history, i’m assuming that she straight out of the university system and into this job. If my assumption is true, this is the problem. All the garbage that she learned in college has to be flushed out of her mind, and some real world experience might be in order.

Despite what she learned in college, transvestites are not anywhere near the majority of this country
NOPE.
https://bollywoodsafar.com/alissa-heinerscheid-husband-age-and-net-worth/

Alissa Heinerscheid attended Groton School in 1998 and graduated in 2002. After completing school studies Alissa Heinerscheid went on to study BA in English Language and Literature/Letters at Harvard University from 2002 to 2006.

After that, Alissa took a break from her studies, and later in 2011, Alissa Heinerscheid Went to study at the Wharton School for a Master of Business Administration – MBA  Marketing.

Offline LMAO

NOPE.
https://bollywoodsafar.com/alissa-heinerscheid-husband-age-and-net-worth/

Alissa Heinerscheid attended Groton School in 1998 and graduated in 2002. After completing school studies Alissa Heinerscheid went on to study BA in English Language and Literature/Letters at Harvard University from 2002 to 2006.

After that, Alissa took a break from her studies, and later in 2011, Alissa Heinerscheid Went to study at the Wharton School for a Master of Business Administration – MBA  Marketing.

Ok so she should have enough real world experience to know better than to sell a trannie to a predominantly male market
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Ok so she should have enough real world experience to know better than to sell a trannie to a predominantly male market

@LMAO

Not really. People who are seriously "wrapped up" in a train of thought seem to automatically  think that everyone  agrees with  them.

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

Not really. People who are seriously "wrapped up" in a train of thought seem to automatically  think that everyone  agrees with  them.

I can’t grasp what train of thought went into having a trans sell a product that is consumed by primarily men

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I can’t grasp what train of thought went into having a trans sell a product that is consumed by primarily men

@LMAO

Well,they think THEY are men,so  why would they think it was odd?

Remember,we are talking about people that are more than a little confused.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Best guess? Trying to sell it to women.

But then again, most of the women I know who drink AB products are Michelob Ultra girls.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline GtHawk

When you're woke and the agenda is all that matters, stupid is as stupid does and stupid should hurt.