Author Topic: Biden says he plans on running in 2024, ‘but we’re not prepared to announce it yet’  (Read 145 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden says he plans on running in 2024, ‘but we’re not prepared to announce it yet’
by Brett Samuels - 04/10/23 8:51 AM ET

President Biden on Monday said he plans on running for reelection in 2024, but he’s not yet ready to make an official announcement.

Biden spoke with NBC’s Al Roker for a “Today” show segment on the White House Easter egg roll. Roker asked the president if he had plans to host more of the events in the future, a nod to his reelection plans.

“I plan on at least three or four more Easter egg rolls. Maybe five. Maybe six, what the hell? I don’t know,” Biden said with a smile.

“Are you saying that you would be taking part in our upcoming election in 2024? Help a brother out, make some news for me,” Roker said.

“I plan on running, Al, but we’re not prepared to announce it yet,” Biden responded.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/3942053-biden-says-he-plans-on-running-in-2024-but-were-not-prepared-to-announce-it-yet/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
You just did you fool!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online cato potatoe

Oh to be a fly on the wall.  The party bigwigs know Biden is senile, but are paralyzed with fear.