Author Topic: German Professor Warns Of Country’s Pending “Heat Pump Disaster”…”Saves No CO2″…Painful Costs  (Read 145 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
German Professor Warns Of Country’s Pending “Heat Pump Disaster”…”Saves No CO2″…Painful Costs
By P Gosselin on 9. April 2023

Germany’s proposed heating policies will lead to a disaster, experts warn. 45 billion euros will get ZERO CO2 savings!

Prof. Gerd Ganteför. Image cropped here.

Oil and gas heating to be eliminated, starting next year

At first, Germans had the impression that the worst had been averted as far as the planned intervention of the Greens on how citizens are to heat their homes beginning next year. Now it turns out nothing has changed when it comes to oil and gas heating systems in Germany.

German homeowners will be forced to quickly switch over from gas and oil heating over to heat pumps. “It remains the same: from January 1st, 2024, it will no longer be possible to install new oil and gas heating systems.”

45 billion euros – for nothing!

Citing a video by Prof. Ganteför, energy expert Professor Fritz Vahrenholt notes the folly of switching over to heat pumps. They too consume electricity that is still largely generated by fossil fuels power plants, thus they will not save any CO2 at all. Moreover, estimates show the heating system switchover will lead to an additional cost burden for citizens of 45 billion euros over the next five year

https://notrickszone.com/2023/04/09/german-professor-warns-of-countrys-pending-heat-pump-disaster-saves-no-co2-painful-costs/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson