Author Topic: Global Warming Greenhouse Theory’s Greatest Weakness  (Read 129 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Global Warming Greenhouse Theory’s Greatest Weakness
« on: April 10, 2023, 11:42:02 am »
Wednesday, April 5, 2023

This is the transcript for the video at
https://youtu.be/XHLafd2MU-k

Welcome back everyone.

How long heat gets trapped near the earth's surface determines the global temperature, but the lack of adequately measuring this time delay is the greatest weakness in global warming theories.

The public often gets the wrong impression of the greenhouse effect from illustrations like this suggesting CO2 is trapping heat forever.

A comparison of the time delayed cooling by 3 different mechanisms of trapping heat, calls into question how each mechanism contributes to global temperatures and extreme weather. Other heat trapping mechanism by sea ice, clouds, or urban surfaces, won’t be discussed. Now undeniably, greenhouse gases delay the escape of infrared radiation back to outer space. .

In contrast heat domes that produce heat waves don’t trap radiation but suppresses the normal convection process that normally carries heated air away from the surface for days and even months.

https://perhapsallnatural.blogspot.com/2023/04/the-greenhouse-theorys-greatest-weakness.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Global Warming Greenhouse Theory’s Greatest Weakness
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2023, 02:20:32 pm »
Finally, someone has concisely put together what I've read bits and pieces of for a couple of decades.

The only thing I'd like answered is that he says CO2 forces half it's energy down. Later he describes upward convection of heat (via the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics I assume) which begs the question of how far can CO2 'force' it's way to the ground because it will get caught in the same convection cycle? I suspect not very and that there really is no 'forcing' as the fake AGW theory claims.

Other than that it's an excellent refutation of current AGW theory.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2023, 02:24:20 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.