Author Topic: Newsom travels to banned red states with new PAC as presidential rumors swirl  (Read 1659 times)

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
When I look at myself in the first grade and I look at myself now, I’m basically the same. The temperament is not that different."  Donnie Trump

It truly is odd that Trump hasn't figured out there are ways to persuade people that don't involve pissing them off.

Offline Kamaji

It truly is odd that Trump hasn't figured out there are ways to persuade people that don't involve pissing them off.

:thumbsup:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Not nearly as odd as you refusing to accept that the majority of people intrinsically know there is a time for anger and a time to leave the salon  and fight ---- that cutting through the piles of bullshit burying this nation is not pissing off Patriots.  It is both a relief and a motivator.

Offline roamer_1

Not nearly as odd as you refusing to accept that the majority of people intrinsically know there is a time for anger and a time to leave the salon  and fight ---- that cutting through the piles of bullshit burying this nation is not pissing off Patriots.  It is both a relief and a motivator.

Might be something if it were true.
It is not.

It's a chick fight with the participants b*tch-slapping each other, and the only reason people stick around is because they are sure to see some boobs.  *****rollingeyes*****

Online Maj. Bill Martin

Well, you hit the Trump delusional double-header there.  Congratulations.

First, you're convinced that the majority of people in the country prefer Trump's style.  And second, only those who think like you are Patriots.  I guess that makes the rest of us...not Patriots, eh?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2023, 03:02:46 am by Maj. Bill Martin »

Might be something if it were true.
It is not.

It's a chick fight with the participants b*tch-slapping each other, and the only reason people stick around is because they are sure to see some boobs. 

Your horse tell you this?   :laugh:

And second, only those who think like you are Patriots.  I guess that makes the rest of us...not Patriots, eh?

What's your definition of "Patriot"?

Offline LMAO

First, you think you're the majority.  And second, only those who think like you are Patriots.  I guess that makes the rest of us...not Patriots, eh?

Those of us who are of the conservative bent understand that we are not the majority and therefore, we need swing voters to win elections.

MAGAs appear to not understand that. They confuses passionate rallies and their bond with Trump with actual votes
« Last Edit: April 09, 2023, 02:59:59 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline roamer_1

Your horse tell you this?   :laugh:

Woah. (didja see what I did there?)

As ad hominems go, that was pretty lame (didja see what I did there?)

You're slippin', RiV.   **nononono* :whistle:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Newsom would be a much greater threat to Donald Trump than Joe Biden

@LMAO

I agree.

Newsom is just evil.

Biden is both  evil AND senile.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The greatest threat to Donald Trump is the lack of election integrity.

@libertybele

True,but it is also true for any other candidate to the right of Stalin.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
We need to stop with this nonsense that every time a republican loses its because of voter fraud

The GOP has a real problem. It is no longer the party of Reagan, Goldwater, or  Calvin Coolidge. All that has been pushed aside for Trumpianism. It’s a party thats repugnant to swing voters that we desperately need

@LMAO

Yah,hit all bees de falts of Trump,huh?

He lives rent-free in  what little is left of your mind,doesn't he?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

First, you're convinced that the majority of people in the country prefer Trump's style.  And second, only those who think like you are Patriots.  I guess that makes the rest of us...not Patriots, eh?

@Maj. Bill Martin

STYLE???????

WTF are you talking about?

What kind of "style" does Bidet or any of the other Dims have?

Their ENTIRE "brand" and attraction to voters is "Ahm gonna give ya sumptin for nutting,and hit won't even cost ya nuttin causin I am gonna get da monies frum da Ebil Republicans!"

And you SERIOUSLY think coming across as a moderate is going to defeat THAT?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Those of us who are of the conservative bent understand that we are not the majority and therefore, we need swing voters to win elections.

@LMAO

True,but we ain't going to get them by coming across as Dim Lites. The way to win swing voters is to convince them that you are going to make POSITIVE changes that will restore the rule of law,plus some common sense and freedoms to Americans,and that ALL the left promises is a Leftist Police State.

None of the mush-mouth usual suspect mainline alleged Republicans is going to do that,both  because they LIKE the status quo,and because it would cost them both money and power.

MAGAs appear to not understand that. They confuses passionate rallies and their bond with Trump with actual votes[/

And you remain clueless,but faithful to the past. You don't seem to understand that if we vote for more of the same,we will GET more of the same,with "special added ingredients!"

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

Yah,hit all bees de falts of Trump,huh?

He lives rent-free in  what little is left of your mind,doesn't he?

It’s really hard to respond to any of your posts when they’re full of strawman arguments
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Of course the Holy Elite Class don't live up to their own mandates and pontifications. I just wonder how Newsome things he can be President over a whole country where half of it has been banned by his own proclamation.
The Republic is lost.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Of course the Holy Elite Class don't live up to their own mandates and pontifications. I just wonder how Newsome things he can be President over a whole country where half of it has been banned by his own proclamation.
Probably Noisome if elected would as first order of business sign an excrementive, oops, executive order reassigning all republicans as democrats. Yes i believe he is that dumb and egotistical. Second he would probably demand legislation eliminating taxation on vineyards while at the same time giving vineyard owners large taxpayer funded aid packages, yes I believe he is that sleazy.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

Should make for some fun questioning if he's their nominee and tries to campaign as someone who is going to bring everyone together.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Free Vulcan

Running for President is a "win/win" thing for him. Even when he loses,he will still have millions of dollars in bank accounts he can siphon into offshore accounts.

And make no mistake about it,ALL the big corporations in Ca or that do bidnez in Ca will donate to his campaign "if they know what's good for them".

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Should make for some fun questioning if he's their nominee and tries to campaign as someone who is going to bring everyone together.

@Maj. Bill Martin

Well,isn't it true that all the prisoners in Fed Max prisons are all treated equally?