Author Topic: Indictment FALLOUT: Polls Show Trump’s Support SURGING  (Read 213 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Indictment FALLOUT: Polls Show Trump’s Support SURGING
« on: April 09, 2023, 03:51:21 pm »
POLITICSIndictment FALLOUT: Polls Show Trump’s Support SURGING
ByAdminPublished on April 7, 2023SHARETWEET10 COMMENTS

Even before New York District Attorney Alvin Bragg decided to use his office to target former President Donald Trump, it was clear to many that such a move would only work in the former president’s favor. Now that the Democrats have gotten their indictment of the Orange Man What Is Bad™, it seems those who predicted a favorable outcome for Trump are being validated, according to the data.

A Reuters/Ipsos poll published on Thursday showed that America is divided on whether Trump should be indicted and convicted. Not surprisingly, the findings of the study fall along partisan lines.

The poll revealed that 49 percent of Americans believe “it was right for prosecutors to pursue the first criminal case against a U.S. president or former president,” according to the report.

Reuters continued:

https://republicandaily.com/2023/04/indictment-fallout-polls-show-trumps-support-surging/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson