Author Topic: Energy chinks in America’s armor  (Read 125 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Energy chinks in America’s armor
« on: April 09, 2023, 11:38:57 am »
Energy chinks in America’s armor
By Ronald Stein |April 6th, 2023|81 Comments

In a rapidly changing world stage, America’s obsession with climate change, Net Zero emissions, and eradicating fossil fuel products, while transitioning to just electricity from renewables that manufacture nothing for humanity, are exposing kinks in our national security armor.

Voters, policy makers, and legislators need to focus on what that is doing to our military, and for our military preparedness, our national security, and our ability to prevent nuclear war.

From the shores of California’s 4th largest economy in the world these are a few chinks in its armor that expose obvious national security concerns for America:

https://www.cfact.org/2023/04/06/energy-chinks-in-americas-armor/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=energy-chinks-in-americas-armor&utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=energy-chinks-in-americas-armor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson