Author Topic: This Easter, Nashville steps up for Covenant School families, making Easter baskets for every studen  (Read 362 times)

Online libertybele

This Easter, Nashville steps up for Covenant School families, making Easter baskets for every student

Hundreds of people in the Nashville community are coming together to assemble Easter baskets for The Covenant School families following the tragic school shooting that took place at the Christian school on March 27, resulting in the deaths of six innocent people — three children and three adults.

Christy Wright, an author and mom of three, teamed up with a group of mothers and volunteers to help distribute the baskets in hopes to give Covenant families one less thing to worry about.

Wright, whose children attend a nearby school that's affiliated with Covenant, said the initiative kicked off after a local mother reached out to her asking for help assembling an Easter basket for one Covenant family..........

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/easter-nashville-steps-covenant-school-families-making-easter-baskets-every-student
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
And to think this Admin snubbed these families and identified with the murderer...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

And to think this Admin snubbed these families and identified with the murderer...

I’m not surprised at that

This is an Administration that snubbed the people of East Palestine and identified more with woke bankers
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy