Author Topic: Border Agents Rescue 140 Illegals Stranded on Island in Rio Grande  (Read 127 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Border Agents Rescue 140 Illegals Stranded on Island in Rio Grande

More than 100 illegal aliens were rescued from an island in the Rio Grande after they were left there by smugglers this week, according to reports.

The harrowing incident unfolded at around 3 p.m. on Monday near Eagle Pass, Texas.

Border agents located a massive group of illegal migrants who were trapped on the island on the U.S. side of the river.

“Del Rio Agents and Eagle Pass Fire Dept rescued 140 migrants abandoned by smugglers from an island in the Rio Grande River,” Border Patrol Chief Raul Ortiz reported on social media.

https://borderhawk.blog/border-agents-rescue-140-illegals-stranded-on-island-in-rio-grande/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline libertybele

Re: Border Agents Rescue 140 Illegals Stranded on Island in Rio Grande
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2023, 06:07:13 pm »
Nope, they should have either left them stranded or returned them from where they came.

NO MORE ILLEGAL ENTRY!!! DEPORT THEM ALL!!!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.