Author Topic: The High Hidden Costs Of Biden’s War On Energy Is Devastating Americans  (Read 107 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY CASEY MULLIGAN AND STEPHEN MOORE ON APR 7, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

The High Hidden Costs Of Biden’s War On Energy Is Devastating Americans

The OPEC-announced policy to cut oil production by 1.6 million barrels a day is an embarrassing indication that President Joe Biden’s repeated pleas to Saudi Arabia to increase oil output have fallen on deaf ears.

What is worse is that it has been Biden’s anti-fossil fuels climate-change policies that have given OPEC new life to control world energy prices. [emphasis, links added]

Before Biden’s policies, the U.S. had been the world’s marginal producer, significantly offsetting OPEC production cuts with our own production increases.

Our dynamic oil industry had sharply curtailed OPEC’s influence over world oil prices.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/the-high-hidden-costs-of-bidens-war-on-energy-is-devastating-americans/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson