Author Topic: California bill would create missing persons alert ONLY for black women, children  (Read 2278 times)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
A post that (I think) came from sneakypete:
"And here I wuz,thinkin we wuz all equal here in de USA!"

Please read and consider "Fishrrman's dialectic":
You may not be interested in the politics of race, ethnicity and identity.
But the politics of race, ethnicity and identity are VERY MUCH "interested" ... in YOU.

... and until whites learn this, they are doomed to LOSE the racial cold war that's going on now.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Even NBC News admits California’s newly enacted “Ebony Alert” law is the first of its kind in the nation to prioritize the search for Black youth gone missing.

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1711856880731988182
It might be better if they would issue an alert for missing black fathers.  But then what would I know.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Hoodat

Even NBC News admits California’s newly enacted “Ebony Alert” law is the first of its kind in the nation to prioritize the search for Black youth gone missing.
NBC News
@NBCNews
·
Follow
California’s newly enacted “Ebony Alert” law is the first of its kind in the nation to prioritize the search for Black youth gone missing.

What?  No 'Poindexter alert'?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

It might be better if they would issue an alert for missing black fathers.  But then what would I know.

:silly:

Offline PeteS in CA

The MSM "under-report" disappearances of black children and women. That is the MSM's choice, and their incuriosity is at least partly politically driven ... in MSM minds it might make blacks look bad.

OTOH, if disappearances of black children and women are "under-reported" by the Amber Alert system, that's at least partly by the choices of the victims' relatives and friends.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.